Senior Product Manager- Payments at ABC Financial
Senior Product Manager- Payments
- Remote, United States
- It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
- We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Our core is your strength:
- ABC Fitness Solutions is the premier provider of software and related services for the fitness industry and has built a reputation for excellence in support for clubs and their members.
- ABC is the trusted provider to boost performance and create a total fitness experience for members of clubs of all sizes whether a multi-location chain, franchise, or an independent gym.
- Founded in 1981, ABC helps nearly 16,000 clubs and facilities globally perform better and more profitably offering a comprehensive SaaS club management solution that enables club operators to achieve optimal performance.
- ABC Fitness Solutions is a private equity firm focused on investing in software and technology companies.
At the very core:
- As a Senior Product Manager, you are the consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating, and influencing across a variety of organizational functions.
- You will guide the Payments global product development team that is charged with a product’s contribution to our business, building new products and increasing the revenue and profitability of existing products. ABC is a global Payment Facilitator processing $8b annually.
- This is a “full stack” position with direct interaction with both the market and the development team.
- We are specifically looking for a product manager who loves to get into the details and wants to manage payment partnerships, have direct client relationship as well as write stories for the developers.
- You are a strategist who will translate the company’s high-level vision and goals into actionable tasks.
- You will set global payments and product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with your design and engineering teammates.
- You should be prepared to make decisions with imperfect information, know how to lead without authority and be comfortable managing chaos, ambiguity and complexity.
- You must also enjoy spending time in the market to understand market problems and finding innovative solutions for the fitness industry – specifically health club owners and operators.
- You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working to support the sales channel and key customers. In short, you must be prepared to communicate with all areas of the company.
What we’re looking for:
- 7 + years’ experience in software product management, preferably with more than one company and a college degree is preferred
- 5 + years’ experience in the payments industry, preferably in the payment facilitator space
- Equivalent experience with global payments, vendor management, and contract negotiations
- Experience optimizing payment experiences and approval rates
- Proficient with payment metrics & KPI’s, data analytics
- Experience with digital & retail technologies, e-commerce, and mobile applications, working with complex contracts, third party vendors, and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge of the fitness club industry – as an enthusiast, user or professionally
- Great teamwork and organizational skills to keep your matrix-team interlocked
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and with global development teams
What you’ll do:
- Act as the “messenger of the market” from the outside-in to the rest of the organization.
- Analyze various payment partnerships and market segments and collaborate with leadership to choose the best ones to pursue.
- Develop a global payments strategy and roadmap for our products to illustrate our vision and plan into the future.
- Develop and maintain a business proposal that makes a compelling case for continued investment into your products.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders such as product marketing on the creation of positioning for your products.
- Create user stories for current and future products based on the market’s problems.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
- Know why we are winning and losing in the market, and drive changes to our product and processes to create improvement.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of our competition and develop strategies and tactics to reduce the threat and leverage opportunities.
What’s in it for you:
- High growth, highly collaborative environment
- Start-up vibe
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other benefits
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!