Senior Product Manager, Mobile Application at Axios
Senior Product Manager (Mobile App)
Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters and why, to make you smarter, faster. We’re hiring a Senior Product Manager for Axios’ App to join our growing product team!
Why it Matters:
As product manager, you’ll obsess over our users’ experience, prioritize problems to solve, and lead an agile team in defining solutions and delivering amazing outcomes. In this role, you will:
- Drive product development of our native app for iOS and Android, the best and most realtime way to consume Axios news coverage
- Know the product and its usage data inside and out
- Source new ideas and validate them through product discovery, design thinking, and prototyping.
You will employ and evolve a set of agile processes using a streamlined toolkit to ensure your team has everything they need to execute on the product vision. You will partner with user research, designers, and engineers to identify user needs and to ensure successful feature implementation.
Ideal candidates will embody a collaborative and entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Commitment to quality – you take pride in facilitating your team to deliver unmatched products with measurable value
- Ability to run efficient meetings, facilitate discussion and present to senior leadership
- Track record of shipping products that solve real problems and delight users
- Experience building products for iOS and/or Android
- Demonstrated experience working with engineers
- Demonstrated product management experience
- Strong product intuition and strategic thinking
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with product analytics and reporting systems
- Bonus: Previous coding experience of any kind
- Experience working on consumer facing products is preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
- Annual learning and development stipend
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!