Senior Product Manager at coUrbanize
Senior Product Manager
- Full time
coUrbanize empowers people to share feedback about real estate development projects in their neighborhood without going to a public meeting. They can share feedback and ideas in their native language simply by posting a comment online, texting their feedback, or leaving comments via voicemail.
coUrbanize was built to give historically underrepresented people the access needed to influence the future of their communities. We want to build a team as diverse as the communities that use our platform. We encourage people who don’t fit the stereotypical startup employee mold to apply because we want people with different identities and life experiences to work here.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team. You’ll report to the CEO and get the opportunity to bring a new product to market while creating memorable user experiences from the very beginning.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with our CEO, design, and engineering teams to evaluate, scope, and manage product initiatives
- Work with our Product Designer to generate ideas, iterate on prototypes, and test with customers and internal stakeholders
- Write and validate requirements for user problems that are prioritized in the roadmap.
- Speak to customers, design experiments, perform research on the best approach to solving their biggest challenges
- Discover and share market and competitive knowledge insights, incorporating them into our product roadmap design and discussion
- Design user testing programs to identify areas for improvement and to gather customer feedback
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Have worked on a team that successfully brought a new product to market
- Can translate a product vision into a clear roadmap that directly reflects the company’s mission and long-term strategy
- Weigh competing priorities, pushback as needed, manage trade-offs, and evaluate new ideas with stakeholders, with a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Are comfortable getting in front of customers to understand and act on quantitative and qualitative user data
- Want to work in a true startup environment with a small but mighty (and growing!) team
- Generous vacation time + parental leave
- Work from anywhere
- Equity in a fast-growing company
- Employer 401(k)
- Healthcare + dental coverage
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!