Senior Product Manager at Knock
Title: Senior Product Manager
- Location: United States
Knock is on a mission to empower people to move freely. The Knock Home Swap makes it easy for consumers to buy their new home before selling their old one, skipping the hassles of living through repairs and showings, paying only one mortgage at a time, and having home prep covered upfront so their old house sells for the highest possible price. Knock currently offers the Home Swap in 15 markets in six states and plans to expand to at least 21 markets by mid-2021.
Launched in 2015 by founding team members of Trulia.com, Knock has raised more than $600 million in debt and equity from top tier investors, including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital and FJ Labs.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team here at Knock. Our Product team advocates for our users and our business. We use data, research, strategy, and user empathy to guide cross-functional teams toward a common goal, balancing multiple perspectives and empower our teams to do great work.
At Knock, we have fun, we move fast, we celebrate & support our fellow teammates, and we live by our POPSICLE values.
Who you are:
- A Product leader with a track record of multiple successful product launches under your belt
- Customer obsessed, have empathy for the user, can identify their pain points and opportunities for Knock
- Curious, data-driven, can analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Resourceful and loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative and able to manage stakeholders up, down and cross-functionally
- Hands-on, can synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- An advocate, seeks opportunities to communicate product plans, goals, features, and benefits to internal stakeholders, partners, and customers
- Highly organized and have exceptional attention to detail
Skills and experience you have:
- Full-cycle product management – research, data analysis, road mapping, goal setting, specifications writing, managing project execution, experiment planning, and defining product roll-out strategy
- Built and managed scalable platforms that leverage automation (RPA and process automation) with a focus on internal/employee workflow and user experiences
- Experience with third-party software integrations
- Worked in and comfortable with distributed/remote domestic teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to get buy-in and drive support for new ideas, products, and process in a highly collaborative environment
Benefits, Perks, & Enjoying Life
- Knock is a 100% remote, work from home culture and has been since our inception in 2015
- 100% employee covered medical, dental, & vision premiums
- Unlimited PTO (2 weeks mandatory) + flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- $1,000 each year for education, training, and professional development
- Salary + Equity. We offer equitable compensation based market data, accomplishments, experience, & your location
We are proud to be a distributed company from our founding with employees in 28 states and counting. This is an amazing opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that is long overdue for a new way of doing things. You will be working with a passionate team that is disrupting the status quo.
Knock, and its subsidiaries, are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive, and equitable environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position is in the continental United States.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!