Senior Product Manager at Fountain
Senior Product Manager
- Location: US National
Fountain is the high-volume hiring platform empowering the world’s leading brands to streamline and scale their recruiting function. Our mobile-first platform keeps candidates engaged and reduces drop-off via built-in automated scheduling, text and email reminders. Candidates can apply anytime, anywhere in minutes, right from their phone. It enables on-the-go hiring managers to move quality talent through the pipeline, reducing time to fill. Fountain provides local, regional, and company level analytics to make data-driven decisions. Our drag-and-drop workflow allows for quick changes to accommodate fluctuations in hiring needs. Fountain’s global customers hire over 1.2 million workers annually in 78 countries.
Founded in 2014, we are a young company backed by top investors, including Y Combinator, SoftTech VC, Crosslink, Origin Ventures, and many others. We have raised over $33 million in funding, and with over 55 employees, we are excited to grow our team and find others who are looking to make a dent!
Product Managers work across every department with teams of engineers and designers to build products. We are looking for entrepreneurial leaders to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new product features
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Build programs to co-create products with customers and drive deep customer understanding within your team
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Fountain’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in industry
What you should bring:
- Track record of thinking outside the box and shipping creative solutions to consumer problems
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment and evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
- Flexible PTO & Work Hours
- “Work from Anywhere” Policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance & STD/LTD
- 10 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
- Wellness/Gym Reimbursement
- Phone Stipend
- Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
- Learning and Development Reimbursements
- Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
- 401K Plan
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!