Senior Product Manager at Blackbaud
Senior Product Manager
- Remote – Anywhere
Do you want to change the world? The Corporations Vertical is one of our fastest growing areas of innovation as we continue to focus in our vision to Power an Ecosystem of Good and be the #1 SaaS solution provider to Social Good organizations and people around the globe. The Corporations Vertical team is responsible for the solutions and services that enable our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) customers to make a meaningful difference through employee engagement, grantmaking, and all other corporate philanthropy related activities. The team manages a comprehensive portfolio of solutions that enables companies and their nonprofit partners to effectively collaborate for good.
The Corporations Vertical team is currently maturing and evolving our Processing Solution which plays a critical role in facilitating the proper distribution and reconciliation of donations, matching gifts, payroll deductions, and grants made through our core employee engagement and grantmaking solutions. The Processing Solution and team play a vital role in making sure that all charitable donations are effectively and efficiently disbursed to all properly vetted US and global based charities.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager that has experience with product strategy development, product ownership, including the creation and ongoing curation of product requirements (e.g. product epics, user stories, tasks, risks, dependencies, etc.) and is skilled at managing a cross-functional team in collaborative thinking and development. The role at times will require a certain level of comfort with driving clarity in ambiguity.
As part of the Corporations Vertical Product Management team, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding customer requirements at a deep level, identifying gaps / limitations in our current processing solution, and assessing the right internal and external partners and assets to address those gaps
- Leading product teams in planning and driving an innovative roadmap that includes key integrations across multiple products within the broader portfolio
- Driving adoption and usage of new, more efficient toolsets that will assist our current Processing Managers and team in accurately executing the end-to-end disbursements workflow
- Identifying opportunities to grow our customers connections to critical data and donation status information via the Processing Tool
- Aligning all development efforts with the broader vertical and business strategies and communicating progress to all key internal and external stakeholders
How to tell if you are the right fit:
- You think strategically and analytically about our customers’ business and technical challenges and come up with innovative ideas to solve these challenges.
- You have keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, you know how to earn trust and work cross-organizationally to deliver results.
- You work well in an unstructured environment and are able to adapt quickly to change while making sure we are staying focused on delivering on our customer success goals.
- You have a passion to lead from the front and influence others to follow with data and customer advocacy.
- You have knowledge of cloud technologies, agile development, and effective management of detailed product requirements within a larger product management framework.
- You thrive on delivering solutions that have a direct impact on our internal and external customers’ missions.
- 4+ years of experience with cloud platforms in a product or program capacity
- BS Degree in a computer related fields or equivalent experience
- Experience with Social Good organizations or Software solutions provided to the Social Good community
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile development practices and tools
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!