Senior Product Manager at Intricately
Intricately is the first of its kind platform monitoring digital product adoption, usage, and spend- what Google Maps is for the physical world, we’re that for the Cloud (to put that in perspective, four of the five largest cloud vendors in the world are already our customers). Companies across the cloud and infrastructure ecosystem rely on Intricately’s market insight to get visibility into a rapidly expanding market, map and plan territories, and much, much more.
Intricately is looking for a Senior Product Manager. As an experienced and proven individual contributor, you’ll come on board to help shape the early foundation of the product function. You’ll work with the founding team and Sales and Engineering leadership to understand their vision for the product direction and strategy, write specs, ship, refine, and tweak features that are used by some of the largest companies in the world. You’re someone who understands the language of engineering but possesses the communication skills (both verbal and written) of a business person.
You are passionate, customer-focused, and you enjoy thinking through tactics, strategy, and the role that software plays to delighting customers. You’ve worked for at least a couple years as a Product Manager at a high-growth B2B SaaS startup, and are now ready for your next challenge.
In the short term, you’ll:
- Become an expert on our the market, our customers, and their use cases
- Work with leadership to understand and triage their ever-growing list of product opportunities
- Identify and prioritize product features, writing spec, developing success criteria, and managing a timeline for them
- Begin to build cross-functional and customer conversations to translate customer feedback and experience into a richer, more potent product. You’ll learn about the customer journey and needs, and familiarize yourself with functions across the company as they pertain to product.
In the long term, you’ll:
- Work with our soon-to-be-hired product leader to execute on their product roadmap and vision
- Continue to write spec for features that customers need, shipping them and measuring their success
- Expand in your role and responsibilities as the product function matures and grows
- 4+ years of hands-on product and/or engineering delivery experience with an Enterprise SaaS product at a startup
- Experience working cross-functionally between business and engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability of producing clear and comprehensive product specification
- Fluency in Jira
- Strong UI/UX chops: the stuff you ship is delightful to use
- Exceptional communication and listening skills, you’re able to break down problems and generate shared understanding across technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with agile methodology (Kanban or Scrum)
- Experience working with remote teams
- User obsession and the corresponding passion to translate their needs into product
- Ability to prioritize competing demands across multiple users and stakeholders
- A US timezone location and US work authorization
- Prior experience working on data platform or Enterprise Sales and Marketing products
- A quantitative background with experience working with (or supporting) teams of data scientists.
- Highly competitive pay
- The best medical, dental, and vision coverage available
- 401k match
- Professional development support
- Stake in the company
- Whatever computer and desk setup you want – let’s get to work!
Intricately is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We’re proud to welcome people with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences — join us and let’s make something awesome together.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!