Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote, US
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
GENERAL SCOPE & SUMMARY
The Senior Product Manager, Interaction Management is responsible for design and delivery of core customer experience products and services that form the foundation of the Interaction Management portfolio. As such, he or she must work continuously with the other product managers to understand current and emerging product capabilities, and define efficient strategies for bringing them to market across Aspect’s diverse and globally distributed customer base. Working closely with R&D and the Aspect Technology Architects, he or she will be responsible for defining strategies for Omnichannel customer care and agent empowered engagement that increase insight, efficiency and autonomy while promoting consistent meaningful customer engagement.
PRIMARY ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designs and manages designated products and services, including:
- Aspect Agent (UIP, future cloud and Omni-Channel)
- Aspect Zipwire
- Shared Telephony components (UMS, SIP Phones / Provisioning, Aspect RTC)
- Works within the Pragmatic Marketing Framework and Aspect Product Lifecycle to define new or updated products and services that effectively address the Aspect market and customer base.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing throughout all stages of each product’s lifecycle.
- Provides a common focal point for introduction of new shared components within the Aspect Interaction Management portfolio, defining new product initiatives, product positioning, and pricing.
- Interacts with marketing, sales, technical support, QA, manufacturing etc. as well as external customers to ensure that products have necessary features, cost parameters, manufacturability goals, reliability targets and release schedules.
- Participates on multiple product development teams in the company from conceptual meetings to deployment and release. Incumbents may have a varied background in engineering, marketing and/or manufacturing.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Experience in senior Product Management roles in a relevant industry.
- Customer service and workflow distribution industry expertise as it pertains to contact center best practices
- User interface and persona based product requirements definition including agile development concepts
- Knowledge of cloud technology, telecommunications, and associated regulatory or compliance environments.
- Knowledge of telephony, media services, messaging, and related communications technology as it related to cloud and/or premise based contact center architectures.
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework Certification or equivalent experience / training.
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Ability to use professional concepts in developing approaches in the solution of critical problems and broad design issues.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to lower level personnel.
- Capability to work on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variables.
- Ability to provide solutions that are highly creative and to exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Skills required to work on problems that have long term impact on success of organization.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience full life cycle product management required.
- Cloud software, telecom or contact center industry experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Pragmatic Marketing Framework Certification or equivalent training preferred.
- Aspect product knowledge (Unified IP, Zipwire, telephony, etc) preferred.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.