Senior Product Manager at Athena
Title: Senior Product Manager
Location: Remote Worldwide
Job Type: Full-Time
Our clients are ambitious, high-impact CEOs, founders, and execs. They have started 100+ companies, raised billions in venture capital, taken companies public, worked in the White House, invested in Facebook / Uber / Airbnb, run professional sports teams, are Governors of US states, and compete in Ironman races and the World Series of Poker.
They’ve joined Athena to get more leverage, more impact, more success, and more time via their relationship with their top 1% Philippines-based Executive Assistant. They are world-class humans who want to get world-class at delegation.
As a key part of the product team, you will be building products and services for our clients and EAs, owning our product development roadmap, and working alongside engineers and user experience designers in empowered, agile, customer-focused teams.
We are building a global team with a remote-first culture, so being able to work independently and collaborate effectively are a must.
- Strategy: Product vision, goals, strategy and roadmaps
- Delivery: Work closely with the rest of the delivery team to build, test and deploy products
- Measurement: Define and analyze metrics, and use customer insights to ensure we are delivering value
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to help lead product development within the company. This is a key role within the organization, with lots of growth potential and opportunity to be involved in the strategic direction of the company. In this role you will:
- Own the product vision, goals and strategy for the products you are working on
- Have a strong understanding of user needs through user research and conversations with customers
- Analyze metrics and gather customer insights from a variety of sources and clearly communicate these to the delivery team
- Understand marketing funnels and conversions, to optimize conversion rate
- Build a roadmap and product backlog that is continuously maintained and prioritized
- Work collaboratively with engineers and designers in an iterative, agile process to deliver against the roadmap
- Hire people to grow your team as the business grows
The following experience and skills will be important for success in this role:
- 4+ years of experience in a product management role
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you are comfortable rolling up your sleeves, and are biased towards action and driving impact
- Experience managing and overseeing multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable analyzing data and using it to draw conclusions and make decisions
- Ability to share customer insights and your vision with the broader team
- Experience collaborating with engineers and designers in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- You are ambitious, quick to learn, and take ownership
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification in the job posting. At Athena we are committed to creating a global, diverse and inclusive team, so we strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t believe you meet every single qualification outlined.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!