Senior Product Designer, UX at Higharc
Senior Product Designer, UX
Remote (United States)
- Higharc is a VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
About the Job:
- We are looking for an experienced Sr. Product Designer with a focus on UX to help craft our core product.
- In this role you will work with a team of Engineers and Designers to advance the development of our suite of tools for homebuilding.
- You’ll work with experts in 3D visualization, engineering, and architecture on a daily basis to prototype and build a digital experience that brings home design and construction to the modern web.
- Join us in creating a product that will change and enrich people’s lives for years.
- We’re looking for a designer with extensive UX experience who’s designed complex web applications at the level of Figma, GSuite, or Squarespace.
- If you’ve designed products that require deep personalization and integrate 3D graphics, that’s even better.
- For this role, you should lean more towards web usability, patterns, and prototyping than UI/graphic design.
- You’ll partner with two world class designers as part of a wider team to create transformative interfaces.
- You’ve designed and shipped a deeply technical or complex SaaS product that is widely loved
- Experience or interest in home design, architecture, or construction
- Front-end development chops (nice to have)
- You have an online portfolio
- Create and iterate through flows, wires, and prototypes with the team and customers
- Contribute to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction
- Help deliver and refine clear storytelling around product needs and opportunities
Higharc has been remote-first since our founding in 2018. We offer flexible hours so that you do your best work without missing out on life. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with unlimited PTO, and meaningful maternity/paternity leave. You’ll also have access to other big-company benefits like short and long-term disability plans and a 401k. Haven’t worked remotely before? We provide a stipend to help you create the ideal home-office.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!