Senior Product Designer / N.Rich at N.Rich
Location: London, GB; 100% Remote
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for translating use cases and high level functionality requirements into effective product features. This means ability to understand the business needs of B2B go-to-market teams (marketing, sales, operations) and translating them into user experiences and/or data flows between different systems. This role is not about UX or graphical design, but about product feature design. You will work closely together with the product owner and product management to define the features and functionalities and with Data Science team to analyse to improve and enrich the data and with UI/UX designer to turn functionalities into a user interface. Wireframing, prototyping and flow-charging are be crucial skills for this role.
At least 5 years experience of work experience related to B2B SaaS Product design in US/Europe. Understanding any B2B AdTech, MarTech, SalesTech, RevTech applications (advertising, marketing automation, CRM, Sales Enablement, Sales Engagement) is a big plus.
Necessary experience requirements:
- Several years of experience in international SaaS Product Design or similar roles
- At least a basic understanding of the product’s context: B2B digital marketing stack (advertising, marketing automation, CRM) and B2B sales process
- Experience with modern SaaS UX to be able to create wireframes, prototypes, and flowcharts as a briefing to the actual UX designer
- At least a basic understanding of Data science workflows
- Tenacity and persistence – the ability to follow up to ensure things get done
- Experience with Jira and confluence is a plus
- Modern tools like Figma and Miro (of course Google Slides is a must)
Browse Related Categories:
Sign Up for Our Weekly Fresh Jobs Newsletter