Title: Sr. Product Designer
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute and optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solution Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We’ve raised over $30M from investors like Index Ventures and CRV and hundreds of companies like Zillow, DoorDash, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
It’s a very exciting time to join the team as Iterable has recently been recognized as one of 2018’s Best Places to Work, we’ve been in the top 20 companies on the SaaS 1000, and held our first customer conference which was a sell-out success. We are excited to open our third office in the US – San Francisco, New York, and now Denver.
As a Senior Product Designer at Iterable, you’ll work closely with our customers to understand user experience, our market and competitors, define the vision of our platform and work closely with the engineering team to turn product requirements into new features that enhance our customer’s experience.
- Talk with product managers, customer success, and our customers to better understand user behavior and needs
- Partner with fellow designers, product managers, and engineers to lead the design of a project from conception to implementation
- Identify and facilitate the most appropriate form of UX research and discovery, considering scope and constraints
- Prototype design decisions in varying degrees of fidelity, to solve for complex problems and to test our solutions with customers
- Assist engineering with implementation
- Help inform design process and advocate for quality UX within a quickly growing organization
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A keen interest in the opportunities and challenges of designing for a complex product from broad strategy and systems thinking, to smaller scale, component-specific UI design.
- Empathy for the variety of our customers, engineers, and internal stakeholders that we work with on a day-to-day basis
- Experience using a variety of tools for prototyping and testing
- Strong visual design sensibilities that can be demonstrated in a portfolio of work and ability to seamlessly and effectively incorporate branding guidelines into the product UI
- Enthusiasm for creating an effective and enjoyable user experience
- Passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience with email, push or SMS software
- Experience working with large-scale software platform
- Experience working with a B2B company, designing and building tools that help people be better at their jobs
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, and fantastic location
- Catered lunches delivered to the office daily + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strives to build a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.