Senior Product Designer
Location: Remote – Preferred Timezone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time +/- 2 hours
Job Type: Permanent
Powerful as a Ninja, and agile as a Cat – NinjaCat is one of the fastest growing software companies in North America. We build marketing analytics and reporting software, work 100% remotely and yes, we frequently share cat memes. Our fast-growing team of over 60 Ninjas helps agencies, brands, and publishers manage, analyze and report on their marketing campaigns. Want to make a huge difference? Lead a major redesign? Be part of an amazing team that believes in real empowerment? – If so, we would love for you to join us!
In this position, you will be a key player in our product and design team. As we embark on a redesign, you will take a lead role in coming up with brand new sets of product design patterns, visual design principles and rethink our experience.
You will work closely with our product management team to later expand beyond the redesign and into new lines of business. You will have the opportunity to own every stage of the design process from generative research and concepts through to prototyping and usability testing.
Did we already mention you can work from anywhere?! – That’s right. We are fully remote so feel free to work out of your tent in Yosemite Park or a beachside cabin in Costa Rica.
In this role you will:
- Take a leading role in the redesign of our product – A top priority for the team!
- Seek to deeply understand the problems you’re solving for our customers
- Design prototypes and perform tests to nail your work
- Experiment with various techniques and research methodologies to validate your ideas
- Help shape our product design standards, patterns, and principles
- Take the visual design to exciting heights
- Help level-up the team on all things product design
We are looking for you to bring:
- Extensive experience working on broad and complex product design projects (B2B SaaS products a plus)
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and wearing many hats
- Exceptional skills in the craft and execution of product design work, from high-level strategic direction down to UI design details. A highly-attuned product sensibility.
- Strong systems and conceptual thinking skills, ability to understand complex problems.
- Ability to communicate well (written and verbally) and having empathy and openness to debate.
- Experience wearing many hats including research, usability testing and experimental methodologies
Benefits we offer:
- Work from home (We are fully remote. Prefer the office space, we have a cozy office in New York).
- Competitive salaries
- Unlimited Vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Annual company trips (Last year was Disney World!)