Senior Principal UX Designer at Secureworks
Title: Senior Principal UX Designer – Secureworks – US Remote
Location: United States
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
Secureworks is a world-class cybersecurity organization that has just launched RedCloak, a new SaaS cybersecurity platform that will enable IT professionals worldwide to monitor and secure their infrastructure. We’re building a team of elite design practitioners that will build the design vision for this next generation of cybersecurity software.
Our team is small, flexible, and powerful, so we are looking for multi-talented team members that can excel in one role and support in others. We need a Senior UX Designer to work hand-in-hand with Product Management and Engineering to plan out the design in an iterative, fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Collaborate with User Research to plan testing efforts, interpret test results, and incorporate results into design efforts
- Evangelize for the user experience throughout product, engineering, and management teams
- Create documentation such as personas and journey maps that represent the users and their problems to the organization
- Work with Product Management and Engineering to identify design priorities that will impact the end user experience
- Lead a user-centered design process that delivers well-documented, actionable designs in a cadence that integrates with the Agile development team
- Conduct user research to inform your team’s priorities as well as the designs you produce
- Leverage user research and collaboration with Product and Engineering to develop design documentation such as wireframes
- Collaborate with Visual Designers to develop prototypes, visual designs, and interaction specs that communicate the details of your designs throughout the organization
- Contribute to the ongoing refinement of our UX Design System
- Work with engineers and QA to ensure our designs are implemented in the best way imaginable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a UX designer for enterprise web applications with a strong command of design best practices
- Minimum of 3 years leading meetings for diverse stakeholders with both technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Minimum of 2 years working with interactive data-dense applications
- Minimum of 3 years rapid proto-tying, modern wireframing, prototyping tools
- Strong Agile project management skills including the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Demonstrated experience in one or more additional disciplines of UX Design such as: Information Architecture, Visual Design, Content Strategy, or Prototyping
- Proficiency in Figma
- Experience working within and contributing to a structured design system
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!