Freelance Senior Presentation Designer
UNITED STATES – VIRTUAL
Talk about a great company!
Getting things done – really well and on time –puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. So does being part of a high-energy team that is dedicated to each and every client’s success.
When others shrink back from a complex project, you get energized. When others seek an easy way, you go the extra mile to find the best way.
Sharing ROI’s commitment to an extraordinary client experience, you always ask yourself, how can we do something better, something more? Going beyond this, you look to delight the client in unexpected ways. And if there is a gap in the services we provide, you want to know about and act on it. You understand that the ROI client experience needs to be second to none.
You also are committed to excellence. If something has your name assigned to it (or your team’s name), you will not allow it to be second rate. It has to be done to the best of your ability, given the time you have to complete it.
Sound like you? Read on!
At ROI Communication we help companies engage, inspire and align their employees. We leverage the power of storytelling to deliver the messages, and excellent design is a critical part of memorable and effective communications.
That’s where you come in.
We’re looking for freelance Senior Presentation Specialist Designers who can leverage their artistic and creative design capabilities in making great visual presentations. Instead of being frustrated by the limits of software like Powerpoint or Keynote, you embrace the challenge of telling a story through thoughtfully designed slides that go the extra mile. You utilize every skill and thoughtful technique in your design arsenal, sometimes working in programs outside of the presentation platforms to create innovative illustrations and stylized images that help tell a more cohesive and visual story.
The primary programs you’ll design in include Powerpoint and Keynote, but also may include interactive platforms, like Prezi, Sway, Spark, HTML-based infographics.
This position requires the capability to work from a home office; on your own computer and Microsoft, Apple and Adobe design software (CS or equivalent)
What You’ll Do
- Create assets that are beautiful, innovative and on-time
- Collaborate closely with other creatives, content strategists and client teams
- Exceed the clients’ expectations and make your parents proud
- Roll-up your sleeves and contribute wherever needed
- Be comfortable and effective in a remote working model*
- The ability to flex and take on projects as needed based on your availability and project requirements
What You’ll Bring to the Table
- A strong portfolio of presentations and design samples that showcases your abilities
- 5 years’ experience working with a design studio, advertising agency, or in-house team
- Able to understand, interpret, and execute a creative strategy
- Ridiculously high standards for the quality of your work
- Close attention to detail, and the patience and willingness to triple check your work
- The ability to work both independently and within a collaborative environment
- Expert-level proficiency in Presentation software (PPT, Keynote) and Adobe CS.
What Would Be a Bonus
- Original Illustration abilities and experience designing custom icons
- Knowledge of Prezi, Sway and Spark a plus.
- Motion graphics experience
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable using a CMS
Please include links to any presentation samples you may have to share from your portfolio. We’d like to see at least 2-3 presentations, preferably in the original Powerpoint or Keynote format (versus a PDF). We’ll also review your digital portfolio or online site, but the presentation samples are an important part of demonstrating your capability in this medium.
ABOUT ROI COMMUNICATION
ROI Communication is the largest independent consulting firm focused exclusively on employee communication and engagement.
We help companies bring their best to the world through the power of communication. We strengthen communication within organizations – enabling and inspiring employees to collaborate better, contribute more and become stronger advocates of their business, culture, and brand.
Our people come first at ROI. We believe that inspired people deliver extraordinary results, and that starts with our own team. Check out The Spirit of ROI and learn how we work together as team.
Sound exciting? Visit our website – www.roico.com – to learn more about how you could be a part of our amazing team! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook and LinkedIn too.
We are committed to our company values, and they are evident in all that we do:
CULTIVATE A HEALTHY TEAM
We are balanced, collaborative, energetic, fun, creative, positive and continuously learning and growing
FOCUS ON CUSTOMERS
We are insightful, experienced, proactive, business-minded, responsive and flexible partners
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We are committed to adding value, building relationships and delivering results for each other, our clients, our communities and the world
MAINTAIN HIGH STANDARDS
We deliver excellence and quality in everything we do
ACT WITH INTEGRITY
We are authentic, trusted, respected, accountable and reliable