Senior Partner Resources Associate at Starbucks
Senior Partner Resources Associate
PRSC- US, Canada, OR Remote (Job Number: 200001468)
Starbucks – Generalists
Job Summary and Mission
This job contributes to Starbucks success by assisting with the effective delivery of Partner Resources programs and services to all Starbucks partners in our Partner (Human) Resources Support Center (PRSC).
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyses Partner Resources program activity, conducts additional research and analysis as needed, and prepares reports and makes presentations.
- Collaborates with Staffing partners to ensure that Starbucks selects partners who will best meet business unit, departmental or regional needs. Ensures compliance with Employer of Choice practices to attract high-quality diverse candidates who will contribute to Starbucks success.
- Conducts investigations for employment-related claims. Provides investigation and consultation support to managers addressing partner conduct and performance issues with guidance from the partner resources manager.
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal employment laws and regulations.
- Provides consultation and support to managers on partner relations issues and applicable company policies and employment laws.
- Serves as an advocate on behalf of partners or a specific team or department within the business unit. Solicits and listens to partners’ concerns, and takes an active role in resolving problems. Provides information, or facilitates partners’ ability to obtain information, about benefits, compensation, training and other Partner Resources programs and services.
- Supports implementation of Partner Resources strategic plans, tactics programs for client business units, departments and regions. Manages tactical projects for a specific team within the business unit.
Summary of Experience
Human resources generalist, with emphasis on employee relations, employment law, and training and development (3 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to apply consultative skills in a business environment
- Ability to coach and mentor others
- Ability to facilitate groups
- Ability to manage performance
- Change management skills
- Knowledge of company operations, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of local, federal, and state employment laws and regulations
- Ability to analyze data and determine appropriate business solutions
- Ability to influence leadership decisions
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of human resources management
Starbucks and its brands are an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!