Senior Paid Social Media Manager at Vimeo
Sr. Paid Social Media Manager
New York, NY OR US-Remote
At Vimeo, we put the customer first. And we take the way we market to them very seriously. We’re in search of a stellar, Facebook Ads (Meta Ads) B2B marketer who would like to further evolve their skills within the paid social discipline while making a measurable impact on our business. As Vimeo’s Sr. Paid Social Manager, you will support our Digital Media team and be responsible for owning, assisting the growth of, and optimization of Vimeo’s Facebook marketing campaigns. Supporting both the self-serve and Enterprise SaaS products.We are looking for someone with hands-on experience in the paid advertising landscape specific to Facebook Ads (Meta Ads) and general knowledge of other paid channels: paid search, CPM/CPC display, affiliate, etc. This individual should be inherently collaborative, able to manage multiple tasks and projects, and be obsessively organized when it comes to the small stuff.
You will own and be responsible for Facebook Ads (Meta) as an ad channel and be responsible for campaigns across Facebook/Instagram worldwide, and in 7 languages. This position directly ties to Vimeo’s overall growth and revenue goals. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of managing ad campaigns across social platforms, and delivering on KPIs.
What you’ll do:
- Execute aspects of ad campaign fulfillment on Facebook Ads from ideation through to campaign launch
- Monitor campaigns to ensure full delivery, proper budget pacing and performance to benchmarks, communicating results internally
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, deriving actionable insights, to be shared with upper management
- Ensure account, campaign, and ad structures adhere to the latest best practices
- Assist with the localization process of our creative assets across 6 different languages
- Help to improve the marketing team’s organizational processes around standardized documentation and shared campaign asset repository, as well as strategic development of creative initiatives (repurposing assets for new formats, developing new assets, etc.)
- Identify areas of improvement for process and/or technological efficiencies by staying atop of the latest trends, new ad formats/serving methodologies and nuances related to ad ops technologies and platforms
- Assist in developing monthly and quarterly testing agendas for managed channels to aid in improving overall performance and garner actionable learnings
Skills and knowledge you should possess:
- Minimum 4+ years working experience in a paid social capacity specifically – Brand Awareness and Direct Response experience a strong plus
- Expert knowledge & experience of using Facebook Ads Manager a must; proven experience trafficking campaigns, maintaining consistent QA process, setting budgets, knowledge of different ad formats, audience and placement targeting and custom audience solutions, and monitoring campaign performance
- Familiar with digital campaign bid types, metrics, and analysis including: CPM, CPC, CPA, and ROAS
- Experience running campaigns across other platforms such as LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat, or Reddit a plus
- Experience with campaign trafficking and ad tech revolving around social ad formats and objectives, conversion pixels, UTM tracking, etc.
- Preferably has some level of experience in demand generation and account-based marketing within B2B SaaS. Experience working with Salesforce data is a plus.
- Strong Excel skills a must (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Comfortable working with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics and Tableau
- Knowledge of Doubleclick, Google Tag Manager and other tag management interfaces a plus but not required
- Ability to multitask, self-manage, and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and accountability
- Background in SaaS, B2B Enterprise, subscription, digital service, e-commerce, or agency is ideal
- Familiarity with video community and/or video production, a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $132,500.
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire and nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment and a candidate’s home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeo’s total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits and perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, and more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the world’s leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, and organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate and communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users — from creatives to entrepreneurs to the world’s largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse and global community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, and inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, and strengthen our culture.