Senior or Lead Software Engineer in Test, Philanthropy Cloud
- Full time
- Products and Technology
Quality Engineer/Software Engineer in Test, Philanthropy Cloud
Everyone who wants to change the world should have the tools and technology to do so. Technology is the most powerful equalizer of our time, providing access to data, knowledge, and–above all–connections. Salesforce.org gets our technology in the hands of nonprofits and educators so they can connect with others and do more good. As a social enterprise, the more missions our technology supports, the more we invest back into technology and communities, creating an endless circle of good. We’re here to help; visit us at Salesforce.org.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer with strong programming and automation skills to work in our team responsible for developing automation and testing the next generation platform features. We work in small, autonomous teams with integrated development, product management, quality engineering, and user experience.
You will be part of the founding team that is laser focused to build a high scale B2B2C platform and the solutions required for the vertical industries we are targeting. You must have a startup mentality, with minimum hand-holding required and a must be a fast starter.
If this sounds like you, you should join us at Salesforce.org. We’re looking for your ideas, energy, and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in development and/or white box testing
- 5+ years of programming experience with Java, C++, C# (or other object oriented programming language)
- 5+ years of experience using and developing Automation frameworks such as Selenium or JUnit and code coverage tools
- 2+ years of experience with Databases and SQL
- Experience writing comprehensive test plans and tests cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Agile/Iterative development experience