Senior Operations Coordinator at American Red Cross
Title: Senior Operations Coordinator
Location: United States
The American Red Cross is currently seeking a Senior Operations Coordinator. This is a work from home position, open to candidates that live in the continental United States.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: The Training Services Senior Operations Coordinator is responsible for providing complex support such as business analysis, reporting, and data entry, and all aspects of the customer training experience. The position will work with Service Delivery business units and serves as an administrative liaison within the Red Cross and with external customers regarding training needs and specialized support.
The role will also support departmental projects for business units which includes the Strategic Partners team, Scheduling team, Product Implementation, Business Operations, Logistics, and the Aquatic team. The role will serve as a liaison within the company and with external customers regarding customer training, administrative issues, and specialized support.
This position also performs daily activities related to data management, reporting, and relationship management, and adheres to American Red Cross policies, processes, and procedures.
WHERE YOUR CAREER IS A FORCE FOR GOOD
- Provide internal and external communication and technical client support.
- Develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with internal and external business partners, and training customers, to provide excellent customer service.
- Provide pre and post training event administrative support, which includes negotiating and solidifying customer training event specifics.
- Prepare, analyze, and report results on data sets obtained from various sources to support overall productivity.
- Develop, monitor, and present metrics to assess the overall effectiveness of policies, programs and systems that support Service Delivery goals and objectives.
- Conduct invoicing and payment activities related to Strategic Partner classes and other business needs using software such Coupa.
- Perform complex administrative functions, with little supervision for management team in many different channels of Service Delivery department.
- Initiate, prepare, and edit written materials, correspondence, and reports using various software and/or database management applications.
Standard Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm or 9:00am-5:30am. We ask that you are available to work 11:00am-8:00pm 2x a month.
Pay Information: The salary range for this position is $23.89-$26.28. an hour. Note: that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the work is performed. The stated salary range in this posting is an average. The specific salary information will be shared at the time of phone screening based upon your location and qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in business or program administration preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in managing customer service or office environments.
Skills & Abilities:
- Must have proficient data entry skills.
- Professional verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office/Word, Excel, Power Point, Salesforce.com and web-based applications and telephone protocol.
- Knowledgeable in all proprietary systems such as: Coupa, Skedulo, Power BI preferred. Strong organizational, time management and interpersonal, and customer service skills also required.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU THE COMPETITIVE EDGE: Someone with strong experience in Salesforce, Power Bi, Coupa, Skedulo is preferred
BENEFITS FOR YOU:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission-based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
Medical, Dental Vision plans
Health Spending Accounts & Flexible Spending Accounts
PTO + Holidays
401K with 4% match
Paid Family Leave
Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
Service Awards and recognition
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more