Senior .NET Developer at BioTelemetry, a Philips Company
Location: US locations only; 100% Remote
BioTelemetry, a Philips Company, is the leading remote medical technology company focused on delivery of health information to improve quality of life and reduce cost of care. We provide remote cardiac monitoring, centralized core laboratory services for clinical trials, remote blood glucose monitoring and original equipment manufacturing that serves both healthcare and clinical research customers. BioTelemetry advances health by providing technology and services that enable healthcare providers to monitor and diagnose patients and clinical research subjects in a more efficient, accurate and cost-effective manner. We are passionate about connecting people with solutions that save lives, and our growth reflects our focus, commitment and passion for the important work we do each day. As one of the fastest growing connected health companies in the market, we are looking for people to join our team who share our passion and focus.
Biotelemetry is currently seeking several Senior .NET Developers to join our growing team and all positions are 100% remote (including post-COVID).
Senior .NET Developer:
- The Senior Software Engineer will provide technical leadership and vision to an agile development team to maintain and refine the architecture roadmap, to refine the product backlog, and to create, enhance, and maintain an application portfolio.
- Developing robust, fault tolerant software solutions that deliver business value while adhering to Quality System Procedures governing software version control, configuration management and the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with a focus on ease of maintenance and extensibility.
- Seeking 8 to 12 years of .NET development experience.
- Full stack developer experience (strong backend experience is preferred) including strong C# and ASP.NET skills.
- Team leadership experience and/or the ability to mentor more junior team members.(including team members who are geographically dispersed)
- Will wear multiple hats – will perform some DevOps, architecture and design.
- Experience working in a smaller development team environment is preferred.
- Forward thinker from a technology perspective.
- Must have Agile development methodology experience (i.e. daily standups, sprints, etc).
- Microservices experience is a must.
- Some Java applications development experience is a big plus!
- Identify and leverage appropriate new technologies as a trusted advocate for technology within the enterprise.
- Ability to successfully collaborate with all levels of business stakeholders as well as external vendor development and support personnel.
To Apply: email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!