Senior Media Specialist/Media Supervisor at OpExpert Consulting
Location: Miami, Florida, 100% Remote
- An award-winning Agency is known for the innovation, culture, and groundbreaking work
- Opportunity to learn & grow
- Unparalleled Career path for growth
What You Will Do:
Special skillsets are required to navigate this ever-evolving and ever-connected landscape. We look to determine the best mix of channels to go to market, combining cultural insights and algorithms to build strategies and manage multi-channel campaigns. Data is the driver. Delivering creativity is the goal.
- You will manage the development of cross-channel (digital and non-digital) media strategy/media plans, including partner RFPs and programmatic/biddable platforms, lead large-scale or complex custom content/custom experience programs with partners and manage campaigns implementation across multiple self-service/biddable and direct-buy platforms and partners.
- You will oversee campaign tracking and optimization, to ensure positive campaign results, lead management of vendor or partner relationships by the team and own a client-facing project with minimal oversight.
- You will shape the overall campaign and creative strategy, by working closely with creative, strategy, and marketing sciences colleagues.
- You will steer the direction and output of IAT teams, acting as a lead for the agency, work with client services and production to scope and plan media projects and manage account resourcing to ensure effective casting and performance
- Develop Media strategy and recommendations under Associate Media Director guidance
- Manage day-to-day plan changes/maintenance of media plans
- Work directly with the media planners and buyers in creating, updating, and presenting media plans
- Develop strategically solid media recommendations with supporting rationale
- Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plan
- Ensure deliverables align with overall plan strategies and program results highlight key findings with actionable insights
- Review and verify media buys to ensure proper execution
- Be responsible for ensuring timely client billing and reconciliations for accuracy
- Research and compile competitive data
- Develop close working relationships with media partners, handle day-to-day client requests and questions
- Provide research for and write media POVs
Very Good To Have:
- Understands the value and challenges of working in what feels like a start-up agency environment
- Is willing to wear many hats and work on projects of all types
- Is an independent, process-oriented, self-starter with initiative and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task
- Has persuasive written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong presentation skills
- Maintains accurate, accessible, and organized documentation
- Serves as a role model within the team, coaching junior team members on effective communication with vendors and clients
- 3-5+ years of related experience at a digital agency
- Digital media planning experience covering the display, video, social and mobile media
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!