Senior Marketing Specialist, Integrated Marketing and Sales at Fanatics
Sr. Marketing Specialist, Integrated Marketing & Sales
- MARKETING & CREATIVE
Fanatics is the global leader in licensed sports merchandise and changing the way fans purchase their favorite team apparel and jerseys. Through an innovative, tech-infused approach to making and selling fan gear in today’s on-demand culture, Fanatics operates more than 300 online and offline stores, including the e-commerce business for all major professional sports leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NASCAR, MLS, PGA), major media brands (NBC Sports, CBS Sports, FOX Sports) and more than 200 collegiate and professional team properties, which include several of the biggest global soccer clubs (Manchester United, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City). Fanatics offers the largest collection of timeless and timely merchandise whether shopping online, on your phone, in stores, in stadiums or on-site at the world’s biggest sporting events.
About the Team
If you’re looking for a place to combine your love of design and sports, the Creative team is the perfect spot for you! This team consists of designers at all levels focused on creating world class imagery on behalf of our internal and external partners. Would you like a career where your work is seen by millions of sports fans across the world? Join the Creative team and bring your ideas to life by designing innovative, on-brand graphics for our unparalleled portfolio of internationally recognized sports brands.
The Sr. Marketing Specialist is responsible for working with the Fanatics Partner Solutions team to create, plan and assist on execution of custom marketing campaign programs. Marketing initiatives span across all media platforms (social, email, retail, etc.) in supporting the sales team to generate paid partner marketing initiatives.
This role will work with the sales team to create custom sales presentations for unique sales opportunities for Fanatics partners. The role will also work closely with Fanatics design team and advertising operations as part of the presentation development process.
The role will also work to create custom opportunities for the sales team to take to the market. This role reports into the VP, Partner Solutions
- Create custom marketing campaigns / programs to assist sales team to achieve revenue goals.
- Manage new product launches by creating sales collateral
- Working with sales to create campaign wrap-up reports
- Lead campaign creation / ideation planning for programs
- Manage ‘advertise with us’ portal on Fanatics.com
- Working closely with design on presentation templates
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- Advertising agency experience in media buying / planning digital marketing
- 10+ years professional experience dedicated to digital marketing
- Practical marketing calendar and project management experience
- Experience supporting as sales team from a marketing monetization perspective
- Best in class presentation skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure, driving to deadlines
- Accountable and a team player, with the proven ability to work cross-functionally within organizations
- A desire to win
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS: In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you (“Personal Information”). The categories of Personal Information that we collect include your name, government issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!