Title: Sr Marketing Project Manager – Workfront
Location: BROOMFIELD, CO, US, 80021
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
The Senior Marketing Project Manager will help us focus on the people, processes, and technology that helps bring creative from concept to measurement. This position will support our brand, creative and digital teams, and will work closely with internal teams and vendors to ensure successful implementation of marketing initiatives. We are looking for a high-energy self-starter, who has the ability to clearly communicate to management, and is passionately inquisitive. This person is not only helping us solve challenges that arise, but also helping us with proactive opportunities to be better and faster.
- Build detailed process maps of key creative motions (activities and timing) for things like campaigns, programs, launches, events, etc.
- Research, recommend and deploy new Workfront modules and capabilities on a planned basis
- Build a set of Workfront dashboards/reports to support the day to day management needs of leaders and managers
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to continually improve on existing processes/systems to drive efficiency and incorporate into planned updates to workflow process and automation.
- Target efficiencies across all aspects of our work, from intake to delivery, from upfront planning through to retrospective learning
- Define, develop and deliver training to the Brand, Creative, and Digital Teams to develop individual technical know-how/systems knowledge, current process/motions, and increase the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree; Business Administration and/or Marketing preferred
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Robust understanding of agency workflows, operations and processes
- Recent marketing operations and project management experience is required
- Experience with Workfront
- Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Work From Home-Work At Home
Requisition #: 211774