Senior Marketing Manager at JoySpring Vitamins
Location: Anywhere in the world; International: 100% Remote
JoySpring Vitamins is a remote team obsessed with building natural products for kids, pets and the parents who love them.
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. In 2019 our hard work was recognized by Inc where we were named a top 100 fastest-growing private retail company.
If you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do – and have a love for all things Disney – then read on…
The marketing manager is responsible for scaling the organization through marketing, messaging and advertising. You’ll be the engine that brings the company new customers. You’ll have virtually unlimited resources to help us reach our growth goals.
You’ll implement a social/PR/influencer strategy that builds brand awareness, loyalty, and ultimately DTC revenue.
You’ll lead a team of direct reports/agencies; clearly defining goals, facilitating collaboration, and promoting a positive fun culture
You’ll ensure our marketing and messaging is cohesive and aligned across channels.
- Grow website sales to $1m
- Grow marketplace sales to $10m
- Establish our foundation for retail/B2B growth
The Perfect Fit
- 3-5 years of experience in DTC growth
- Track record in managing growth projects and driving measurable results
- Experience leading a team of agency partners and in-house marketers
Why Choose Us
No one wants to work somewhere they don’t love. Here are a few indicators you’ll feel right at home:
- Think outside of the box. Or more accurately, are unaware a box ever existed and like to create your own. Then you tear it down and build a tower instead.
- Crave growth. You’re never good with good enough. You know even the best pitch, process, team can be better and you want to be the person that gets it there.
- Are a team player. If you’re a “that’s not my job” or “I did all of this” person we’re not for you.
- Speak up. You say what you’re thinking and are objective with your feedback.
- Take 100% accountability. For wins and losses.
- Work independently. We pride ourselves on pouring into each and every one of our team members but hand-holders we are not (well…we do hold our husbands/wives/little people’s hands from time to time. We’re not monsters.).
- Are a good person. We pride ourselves on being a team comprised of genuinely good human beings (kind, empathetic, transparent, etc.) and will keep it that way.
To apply: please email, email@example.com
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!