Senior Marketing Data Scientist at PointClickCare
Senior Marketing Data Scientist
POINTCLICKCARE – SALES AND MARKETING
PointClickCare is the leading North American cloud-based healthcare software for the acute and long-term and post-acute care markets. For over 20 years, the company has held the same vision – to help the world care for vulnerable populations. Since its inception, PointClickCare has grown exponentially with over 1,700 employees today all working towards impacting the lives of millions. Recognized by Forbes as one of the Top 100 Private Cloud Companies and acknowledged by Waterstone Human Capital as Canada’s Most Admired Corporate Culture, PointClickCare leads the way in creating cloud-based software. With its recent acquisition of Collective Medical, PointClickCare solidifies its position as a high-growth healthcare software provider, serving over 21,000 long-term and post-acute care providers and over 1,300 hospitals. Their shared mission to support vulnerable populations is allowing PointClickCare and Collective Medical to connect disparate points of care at scale faster than anyone else in the market.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
The Sr Marketing Data Scientist role is supporting the development and execution of integrated fact-based reporting, analytical models, and predictive forecasting used to provide self-serve insights and data-driven decisions that span the functional areas of Marketing. As a Data Scientist, you are part of a breed of analytical data experts who have the technical skills to solve complex problems and the curiosity to explore what problems need to be solved. Due to your mathematics and computer science background applied to the modern world of Digital Marketing, you are uniquely positioned as a “Marketing trend-spotter” who is capable of leading Marketing specific insights-driven decision-making across the marketing team.
You will work with 2 Marketing Operations analysts within the Revenue Operations function supporting the Digital Marketing Strategy and other Marketing functions.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Advanced analytics, data mining, data modeling, data architecture, and data management skills to propose innovative and unique approaches to utilize large structured and unstructured marketing data to develop insights in order to resolve marketing performance challenges, uncover trends, and drive strategic marketing decisions within our Marketing environment.
- Leading the reporting, analytics, and predictive forecasting methodologies and solutions.
- Define and maintain core competencies, best practices, and benchmarks surrounding Digital Marketing reporting and analytics.
- Manage a customer 360 reporting and insights framework to determine insights for conversion and to develop actionable insights and derived actions to increase marketing performance and customer experience.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree required in mathematics, calculus, statistics, data science, computer science, or related field.
- Combined background in Mathematics and Computer Science is strongly preferred.
- Master’s degree and post-graduate experience are strongly preferred.
- Senior B2B SaaS technology experience specifically in a mature marketing data reporting, analytics, and technology role, involved in leading, developing, and architecting the marketing reporting and digital analytics framework.
- You have supported a digital marketing department and can demonstrate successful prior experience with clear examples and success stories.
- You are very familiar with today’s modern digital marketing data landscape.
- Previous expertise in migrating marketing cloud & legacy on-premise data to corporate data warehouses working with corporate resources outside of Marketing.
- You have led data architecture, data democratization, created and executed ELT and data transformation strategies.
- Operated in hybrid third-party and in-house customization solutions with the objective to leverage the data and advise on data requirements necessary to perform desired analyses; participate in the development of process modifications needed to deliver required data.
- Partnered with cross-functional teams for SSoT (Single Source of Truth) to build alignment and addressed data risks, improved data quality, governance, and stewardship.
- Analyzed digital marketing buyer journeys across the customer lifecycle and enabled your stakeholders with tools to successfully achieving their goals within an omnichannel digital customer engagement environment.
Competencies: Skills, behaviors, and knowledge needed to optimally perform in the role:
- The digital marketing ecosystem is a very comfortable environment. You know it well and understand how data traverses across digital touchpoints, channels, campaigns, accounts, contacts, and different data sources.
- You consider yourself analytically sophisticated and understand the discovery, validation, production, and enablement cycle.
- Power BI ecosystem: designing and building reports, dashboards, datasets, dataflows, and App/Workspaces
- Data transformation, architecture, DevOps, database design, data modeling and visualization, data analytics
- Data sources: Marketo, Salesforce, Google 360, Bizible, Office 365 (including SharePoint), data warehouse tables, financial sources, transactional sources,
- Technology and coding languages: DAX, PowerQuery / MLanguage, C#, SQL, Python, Typescript, DB@, Azure (ADL, ADF, SQL DW), Databricks, HDInsight, Dynamics CRM, Unix, Linux, JIRA, MS Project
- Algorithm design and data abstraction focused on understanding the design and analysis of algorithms, encapsulation, and data abstraction
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business teams
- Statistical analysis, data mining, and modeling
- Ability to translate quantitative data analytics into actionable recommendations
- Strong understanding of SaaS go-to-market strategy, marketing lifecycles, and sales cadences
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact email@example.com should you require any accommodations.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!