Senior Market Research Account Executive at SurveyMonkey
Senior Market Research Account Executive
- Sales, US – Remote
Who we are and what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, and survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious and enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved and well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure and understand feedback from employees, customers, website and app users, and the market. And our enterprise-grade products and solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Audience Sales team
The Senior Market Research Account Executive for Audience Sales will oversee the development of new strategic sales for our Growth team. Reporting to the Head of the Market Research sales team, this Growth segment is a select group of named accounts that reside in the Consumer Packaged Goods and Technology vertical. You will be focused opening new accounts and building strategic partnerships within a small set of existing high-value customers. We’re looking for someone who has shown experience driving and closing large-scale deals.
This position is open to remote candidates who reside in the United States.
What we’re looking for
- Create and increase revenue with named strategic accounts with high-growth potential.
- Open new accounts for Audience sales and deploy high-growth land and expand strategies.
- Work with SurveyMonkey leadership and establish sales best practices.
- Create business opportunities through professional networking and coldcalling.
- Promote brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation through networking.
- Exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Oversee the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic business plan for CPG and Consumer Technology segment
- Maintain diligent account and opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A sales leader with experience in hunting and closing
- 5+ years of outside enterprise software sales experience
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience with sales excellence
- Knowledge of Market Research & Business Intelligence Space
- Work with C-suite
- 3+ years of experience with a startup
- Work within a face-paced and changing landscape
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 and 2019, and the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC’s Disruptor 50 and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!