Senior Manager, Social Advertising
Job ID 1814116
ADT is seeking a goal oriented and highly motivated Senior Manager, Social Media Advertising to join the marketing organization. You will be responsible for developing and executing social media ad campaigns to direct the prospects journey down the funnel leading to customer acquisition for lead generation. You will segment target audiences, track ad bids, conduct A/B tests of ad copy and creative, and optimize campaigns for success. Advanced knowledge of Facebook ad manager is preferred but the right candidate can also have advanced experience with Google Ads or other digital platforms. You will work closely with our creative team to produce scalable content that converts. This role will report to the Director of Social Media and Creative services and will work very closely with the social media and creative team on developing and optimizing campaigns and creative for both brand and lead generation efforts.
Location: Optimal office locations include Aurora, Co, Boca Raton, FL and Wichita, KS. Remote work is possible.
- Execute paid social media campaigns for Facebook and Instagram.
- Optimize campaigns within budget and maximize conversion with main goal being Lead Generation.
- Manage campaigns to ensure that they are continually improving and growing.
- Conduct A/B testing to identify high performing ads and incorporate learnings into future campaigns.
- Understand the business to be able to build robust audience segments with strategies to convert.
- Constantly analyze results and experiment with changes to find success and grow volume.
- Own budget requests, forecasting, and reporting for the company’s advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
- Monitor daily campaign pacing and performance to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of your ad campaigns.
- Stay abreast of Facebook’s and Instagram’s ever-changing advertising product offering and implement new ways to scale the lead generation of these networks.
- Work with analysts, designers, and the broader social team to develop cutting edge social media campaigns.
- Work in parallel with other teams including product marketing and marketing analytics.
Lead as a critical thinker using data and make sound decisions, even with incomplete information/under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, economics, mathematics, finance or related field.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in digital marketing (e.g. Facebook Advertising, Google Ads, etc.) or another highly analytical discipline.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing or other related areas.
- Must have a strong understanding on how to convert specific audiences and how to optimize based on learnings.
- Comfortable with and experienced in managing multimillion-dollar advertising budgets.
- Experience in working with large datasets and performing quantitative analysis.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Extensive experience with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidate must be self-directed and effective working independently, yet equally comfortable contributing in a fast-paced team environment.
- Candidate must be organized, detail oriented, and exhibit critical thinking skills.
- Candidate must have an entrepreneurial and self-starting mentality.