Senior Manager Sales Operations
United States of America – Home Based
Job Title Senior Manager Sales Operations
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for assisting Senior Sales Leadership with driving and managing various aspects of the Sales organization including but not limited to ensuring adherence to all Philips sales and booking policies, forecasting, territory management, compensation planning, and preparation/measurement of key analytics for a Business Line.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Daily review and updates of key metrics related to order intake for the entire scope of business including forecast tracking and reporting
- Understand and monitor sales dashboards to provide insights into senior sales leadership.
- Analyze actual performance metrics (revenues/orders/expenses) and communicate results to Sales Leadership.
- Weekly review of booking requirements for all not-bookable orders with the sales administration team; track orders to ensure consistency with Order Acceptance policy and process.
- Provide training and consultation to the field team with respect to booking requirements and general policy changes
- Provide analysis and reporting of key operational metrics as well as improvement recommendations to Business Leader.
- Provide funnel analysis for monthly and quarterly business plans
- Act as a liaison between Headquarters, Sales Operations, and territory sales force to track, measure, and report status of orders forecasted and booked.
- Act as an advocate for sales objectives and using Lean methodologies (daily management, problem solving) to make improvements
- Partner with Senior and First Line Management within territories to develop an accurate 4-month and fiscal year orders forecast and to hit the monthly business targets.
- Four times a year, work with Senior and First Line Management for full year look and support Finance Latest View (ROFO) process.
- Collaborate with senior sales leaders to track and develop plans to close gaps, and provide regular progress reports.
- Aggressively track performance against annual AOP down to quarterly/monthly targets.
- Adopt and support standard work across territory for Sales Operations.
- Track orders and escalate contingencies for clearance as quickly as possible.
- Elevate aged backlog to avoid potential cancellations.
- Coordinate budgeting/forecasting activity; forecast to engage credit on big deals to identify any obstacles
- All miscellaneous sales operations related activity and support for the business
You are a part of
The North America Sales Operations team, supporting the business needs is a challenging and rewarding position. Every day you will have the opportunity to partner and support a variety of high caliber Senior Sales leaders and work with a very diverse cross-functional team.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations
- 5+ years of leadership experience with proven results
- Excellent communication skills with a track record of creative problem-solving and relationship building
- Significant operations and sales insight with the ability to understand, interpret, and present complex data to a senior management level audience
- Experience working in/with large, complex organizations
- Working knowledge of CRM, compensation, reporting, analytics and IT tools
- Experience within a matrixed organization, paired with a continuous improvement mindset
- Healthcare experience highly preferred
In return, we offer you
A position which creates a unique opportunity to align with our customers’ clinical needs and to supply them with a trusted partner who understands their journey and can help them achieve their goal of managing the patients’ clinical outcomes from diagnosis through treatment to resolution.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training. The work location of this position will be remote US-based.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.