Senior Manager, Revenue Operations at Yelp
Senior Manager, Revenue Operations
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
- G&A – REVENUE OPERATIONS
We are looking for our next Revenue Operations manager to step in and help Yelp drive to our next phase of evolution. Revenue Operations supports Yelp’s Local Revenue org ( Marketing, Sales and Customer Success) by ensuring we have an efficient, effective, and aligned go-to-market strategy that is well-orchestrated through people, process, technology, and data across the full customer life cycle. We are looking for a leader with a vision for change that also has the ability to scale and execute through an analytical and process driven approach.
Where You Come In
- You’ll lead an existing team responsible for local sales compensation, sales policy, data quality, and pipeline management. You will work in close collaboration with heads of Sales, CS, and Enablement teams in various activities, including planning, execution, forecasting, reporting, compensation, and strategic analysis.
- You’ll oversee the variable sales compensation and quota allocation process, partnering with Business Operations on the compensation strategy.
- You will execute the compensation exception process and work to iterate on compensation policy, sales territory alignment, and pursuit strategy.
- You’ll ensure all of our go-to-market systems and processes operate efficiently and scale according to our company growth plans.
- You’ll track and report actual performance against goals and metrics to the leadership team via Salesforce dashboards and BI tools.
- You’ll work with Sales, Customer Success, and Business Operations to ensure we increase data quality and the ability to derive critical insights.
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field.
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing Operations, Sales Operations, and/or Business Operations.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience, at least 1 year of which has been focused on leading operations professionals.
- You must have Salesforce knowledge, technical experience with a CRM or other sales ecosystems, as well as workflow design experience and integration with third-party vendors.
- You have a deep curiosity of the customer lifecycle, sales processes, reporting, analysis, and forecasting.
- You have experience with compensation administration, including plan design & distribution, dispute/exception resolution, and compensation systems (Xactly, CallidusCloud, etc.)
- You have leadership qualities, and demonstrated the success of leading with vision.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, and conduct data-driven discussions to inform strategy, prioritize initiatives and drive change.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: experience collaborating successfully with diverse cross-functional teams, driving the right work while not being afraid to say “no”.
- You are a problem solver with an analytical mindset and strong business acumen.
- You are self-motivated, have a goal-oriented attitude, and can work effectively as part of a team.
- You are a self-motivated problem solver with an analytical mindset and strong business acumen and are able to manage tasks with competing priorities.
What You’ll get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
We will consider for employment qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records, consistent with applicable law (including, for example, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance for roles based in San Francisco).
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!