Senior Manager Professional Services Resource Management at Deluxe
Sr. Manager Professional Services Resource Management – Remote
Responsible for assignment of all professional resources to each engagement based upon client needs and the skills, capabilities, experience, development needs, and coaching opportunities for each resource, as identified in partnership with Professional Services leadership. Partner with project managers to assure Professional Services resources are maintained at acceptable billable and productive utilization levels with maximum quality and efficiency.
Continuously seek opportunities to improve quality and efficiency in project delivery and resource management through interaction with cross-departmental partners.
- Facilitate project initiation activities for new order releases: send order confirmation to customer to identify possible schedule impacts; assign project manager and identify suggested project team members based on project scope and complexity, with input from PS Leadership, if necessary; and schedule and facilitate Sales to PS transition meetings for initial project kickoff.
- Develop and maintain the master resource schedule by monitoring project progress with project managers and partnering with cross-departmental resource managers to coordinate activities and resolve scheduling issues.
- Understand capacity of each individual and how to maximize the individual’s bandwidth. Provide input to individuals and leadership regarding techniques to create more bandwidth through efficiencies.
- Track, analyze and communicate billability and utilization rates to ensure that the business meets corporate goals. Prepare management recommendations and reports on usage, availability, and productivity.
- Seek opportunities and engage in efforts to improve quality and efficiency in resource management and related delivery efforts.
- Recommend work standards and improvements by studying operational requirements and methods, communicating suggestions to associates and leadership.
- Research opportunities to improve business analytics and processes related to resource management, allocation and utilization.
- Collaborate with Professional Services team to identify and implement improvement opportunities to increase efficiencies in existing processes.
- Regularly evaluate and compare planned/scheduled hours against actual resource time required. Work with project managers and Professional Services leadership to ensure effective assignment and alignment practices for proper capacity planning and baseline updates.
- Maintain awareness of implementation pipeline to plan resource assignments and assure all engagements can be met with high efficiency.
- Perform timely Epicor approvals ensuring accurate resource time submission, matched with scheduled efforts and utilization goals.
- Review active project completion estimates and new project pipeline on an ongoing basis to ensure that there is an appropriate set of assignment opportunities for each individual.
- Evaluate the pipeline to look for opportunities for each individual to match their goals, strengths and development needs to project requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business, Human Resources, Information Technology, Computer Science
- 5-10 years relevant work experience
- Experience with resource-scheduling software is desired
- Application/Systems Knowledge (functional & technical) preferred
- Fundamental skills and ability to build effective and productive relationships with both clients and internal resources.
Deluxe Corporation (NYSE: DLX) is a Trusted, Tech-Enabled Solutions Company (TM). A Fortune 1,000 company, our 100+ year history has earned us a nearly unparalleled client list, a footprint in seven countries, exciting market opportunities in the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia and an emerging presence in Latin America.
Deluxe’s current client base includes 180 of the top 200 banks, airlines, hotels, telcos, auto manufacturers and healthcare organizations, along with nearly 4.8 million small business customers.
For our approximately 4,600 financial institution clients, Deluxe offers industry-leading programs in data analytics, customer acquisition and treasury management solutions, fraud prevention and checks.
Our small business and enterprise clients access Deluxe’s wide range of solutions to run and market their business, including logo design, website design and hosting, email marketing, social media, search engine optimization, payroll services and customized checks and forms.
Headquartered in Shoreview (St. Paul), Minnesota, we employ roughly 6,000 employees, primarily across the United States and Canada, with nearly $2B in revenue-generating approximately $500M in EBITDA. After a slew of acquisitions to evolve our product offering, Deluxe has delivered its highest sales growth rate since 1994 and has grown revenue eight consecutive years. Now positioning our future for organic growth, Deluxe is poised to be one of the most compelling transformation journeys in history.
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Location of Position
Remote Work Location
Full Time/Part Time
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!