Senior Manager of Operations at optimize.health
Senior Manager of Operations
Sr Manager of Operations
Optimize Health is leading the charge in how providers deliver remote care. Our next-generation Remote Patient Monitoring platform enables medical teams to provide safe, effective remote care that improves patient outcomes, lowers patient medical expenses, and generates new revenue streams for healthcare providers of all sizes. As the market leader in physician-led remote patient monitoring, we help patients work together with their most trusted healthcare advocate, their existing physician, to achieve lasting health improvements and catch early warning signs before they escalate. Led by top-tier investors from Silicon Valley and Boston, our Series A funding round is fueling a period of rapid growth that allows us to equip our global team with the resources needed to build the best Remote Patient Monitoring platform on the market.
About the role: The operations team is responsible for bringing to life new services that greatly simplify provider workflows when deploying a remote patient monitoring service while ensuring delightful patient experiences. As the Sr Manager of Operations, you will design, build and operate processes to help us scale our clinical monitoring team as well as our onboarding and insurance services. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Product, HR, clinical care, client success, and support a part-time workforce that is critical to scaling our business and expanding access to exceptional remote care. If you are execution-focused, a quick learner, great at communication, and passionate about scaling business processes – we want to hear from you!
- Own overall services design and delivery models including staffing/labor models
- Develop partnership strategies where appropriate to increase speed and scale for patient onboarding and delivery
- Build a nimble vendor selection methodology with an emphasis on execution, experience, and ability to scale
- Manage vendor performance (productivity, accuracy, and data completeness)Develop and deploy standard processes for intake, onboarding, data transfer, and provider engagement
- Collaborate with analytics teams to design dashboards that enable performance tracking and data-driven decision making
- You are a data-driven, strategic thinker and problem solver
- You have expertise in process design and adherence, ideally in a healthcare setting
- You have experience leading and building operations teams that are scrappy and have delivered high impact projects in short timelines
- You have experience building and scaling processes and operations
- You are very comfortable with ambiguity and delivering results in a fast-paced startup
- Experience working in healthcare is desired but not required
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation or your identity expression, if you are passionate about modernizing and improving the future of healthcare, we want to hear from you!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!