Senior Manager of Marketing Operations at Torch Leadership Labs
Senior Manager of Marketing Operations
- SAN FRANCISCO, CA OR REMOTE (US) /
- MARKETING AND SALES – MARKETING /
- FULL TIME
Backed by top-tier investors, Torch is a fast-growing, mission-driven SaaS startup made up of psychologically oriented people who are passionate about helping leaders achieve their potential. Torch’s platform provides coaches, clients, and customers with actionable insights into client and organizational strengths and challenges.
At Torch, we believe leadership matters. The world needs conscious leaders who drive invention, inspiration, and innovation to solve our time’s most significant opportunities and challenges. Torch exists to create and support these leaders.
Torch is a hybrid remote and distributed team with offices in San Francisco, Buffalo, and New York. Join us as we not only work to empower conscious leaders for our customers but within our internal team as well!
At Torch, the Marketing Operations Manager sits within the Marketing Department and is responsible for strategy, implementation, and measurement of the marketing processes and technology that fuel our growth.
The Marketing Operations Manager serves as a subject matter expert for marketing operations and provides training and guidance to new team members. This position also contributes to managing our data health, cleanliness, and integrity to analyze and grow our business. You will own lead management, demand generation optimization, and multi-channel lead nurturing are a few of the areas you’ll manage leveraging our technology stack, including Marketo, Salesforce.com, and others.
If you’re sharp, motivated, and want to be part of a connected team, we have a place where you can grow while making a real impact!
- You will own and utilize the Marketo marketing automation platform to set up and execute marketing programs targeting both prospects and existing customers.
- You will build, design, manage Marketo landing pages, forms, and reports.
- You will create, analyze and adjust campaigns.
- You will track, measure, and report on email marketing campaigns.
- You will manage the Marketo database (segmentation, list acquisitions, bulk loads).
- You will ensure Marketo and Salesforce sync is accurate.
- You will partner with the Sales team on campaign strategy, requirements, and design.
- You will lead program creation including target selection, list segmentation, email compliance, email creation, workflow development, scoring model refinement, reporting, and performance optimization.
- You will continuously learn, research, recommend, and implement email and marketing automation best practices.
- You will demonstrate the ownership, resourcefulness, flexibility, willingness, and patience necessary to lead and adapt within a hyper-growth company.
- You have professional marketing experience, preferably in a B2B technology environment/software and services.
- You have professional experience using the Marketo marketing automation platform to build and deploy a B2B marketing campaign. (Marketo certification is a plus!)
- You have experience with various sales and marketing systems and tools and an understanding of how they interact and integrate with Marketo.
- You have experience with CRM, specifically, Salesforce.com.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have experience running multi-layer marketing programs.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred, not required.
- Fully covered medical, dental, and vision
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation and remote work policies
- Generous professional development stipend
- Commuter stipend for public transportation
Torch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!