Senior Manager, Network Infrastructure Operations at Aspect
Sr. Manager, Network Infrastructure Operations
- Location: Remote, US
Aspect employs a team of passionate individuals who are changing the face of customer engagement. Over our 40-year history we have empowered employees by creating an inspired community that values customer obsession, unlocked communications and relentless innovation. Our ability to think big has enabled us to continually evolve and lead the market, and to stay on the forefront with exciting technologies including cloud, mobile and artificial intelligence.
General Scope & Summary
As senior level Network Administrator and leader, you will be responsible for the daily operation of our global network infrastructure. You will lead a team responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining complex networks across multiple data centers, data center providers, and cloud platforms.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead a team of Senior and Junior level Network engineers providing 24×7 global support of Aspect’s enterprise network.
- Lead development of innovation and strategic direction in network design, configuration, administration, maintenance, reliability, capacity planning, and support.
- Deploy robust networking environments by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards for a global enterprise environment.
- Build reusable designs and systems that promote scale, reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Manage multi-vendor and multi-protocol networks
- MPLS/VPN/Telco/Integrations Pre-sales quotes, SA Reviews
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; schedule upgrades; collaborate with network architects on network optimization.
- Define, implement, and enforce network security standards and access controls
- Insure that network design and implementation supports disaster recovery and business continuity requirements
- Lead network team troubleshooting and resolution for unplanned outages, serve as an escalation point for the network team
- Continuous review of work tickets and other team responsibilities.
- Build relationships with application teams and other infrastructure groups to enable collaboration across Aspect’s various technology teams.
Aspect is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer with a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, we are particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people, including women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, veterans or any other legally protected group.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!