Senior Manager, Member Experience at Tempest Sobriety
Senior Manager, Member Experience
- United States
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Member Experience to lead our team in building and engaging our vibrant community. The ideal candidate for this role has a background in managing and is deeply curious about digital communities, how they behave, and how to create online spaces that serve their needs. We’re excited about meeting people from all backgrounds who are passionate about our vision to build the world’s most utilized, most loved recovery solution.
This position is remote-friendly!
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Member Experience will:
- Report to the VP, Member Experience
- Build the strategy to increase engagement across in our online community
- Work with the Product and Content teams to promote member engagement
- Use member feedback to advocate for the needs of our community across the organization
- Oversee our community leadership programs
- Manage the Community team
- 3+ years leading a customer success function
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience managing teams focused on learning and development
- Experience working within an online community and a guide for increasing engagement
- Experience with how to collect feedback from customers to inform updates and strategy
And the following would be nice:
- Experience at a young, expanding company
- Work or personal experience in the recovery or harm reduction space
- 18 days PTO
- 12 holidays including Juneteenth and “Fall-Food-Weekend (our inclusive version of Thanksgiving)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees, dependents, and spouses
- Free access to One Medical through Justworks
- Healthcare and Dependent care FSAs
- $75 monthly wellness stipend
- $500 annual learning and development budget
- No meeting Fridays
- A code of conduct with reporting structure
The salary range for this role is $75,000 – $85,000
Working at Tempest
Tempest is a female-founded, digital recovery platform that works. Our mission as a modern alternative to traditional alcohol misuse treatment is to put people at the center of their recovery. We proudly serve a unique base of members who are largely ignored by the wellness and recovery industries. Our method is empowering, holistic, and a fraction of the cost of traditional treatment.
Our empathetic approach to our members mirrors how we work together as a team. We’re a group of passionate and committed folks who believe in authenticity, support, and joy. Our employees are for each other – we put the team above all else. While you absolutely do not have to be sober to work at Tempest, several us are, and we honor that by celebrating soberversarys and through an entirely sober social calendar.
Tempest provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!