Senior Manager – Marketing Operations at Kyriba
Title: Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
- Location: US National
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for highly analytical, data-driven and detail-oriented Sr. Manager of Marketing Operations. The successful candidate will bring a strong knowledge of demand funnel marketing and the customer journey lifecycle as well as the experience of successfully managing marketing processes with improved data-driven results.
The candidate will bring the latest B2B Marketing best practices in reporting, analytics, marketing attribution, database strategy, email marketing and audience segmentation as well as marketing technology capabilities.
The position will report to VP of Growth Marketing and can be located remote anywhere in the US, but ideally on the East Coast.
- Organize and analyze marketing campaigns ROI through metrics and dashboards to document and increase marketing contribution to pipeline.
- Optimize and manage demand funnel to help achieve higher marketing qualified leads. Track conversions at each stage in the buying cycle across various channels and touch points.
- Optimize lead qualification process including lead scoring, lead routing, follow up, etc.
- In partnership with Demand Gen team, design email marketing strategy that includes goal setting, real-time nurture approach and database segmentation.
- Oversee Marketing Automation system including production of assets, integrations, tracking and reporting.
- Execute on Database strategy that will support territories growth and manage processes for database growth, enrichment, data hygiene, governance and quality and data security and compliance with regulations such as GDPR.
- Support Leadership team in orchestrating the annual marketing planning process (e.g. milestones, participants, actions, templates, calendar) and maintain ownership of the waterfall targets.
- Manage marketing technology stack that will help Marketing organization drive efficiency in the execution of demand generation programs.
- Translate detailed data into concise, relevant business insights for senior management.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Ops and BDR leadership to coordinate reporting and dashboard creation for weekly review, monthly reporting, and quarterly/annual reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related
- 7+ years of marketing or marketing operations experience. B2B SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Marketing Automation platform (Pardot preferred) and CRM (Saleforce.com)
- Experience with demand funnel process creation, delivery and monitoring, particularly in the area of service-level agreements
- Superior analytical skills and the ability to compile, analyze and leverage campaign performance data to both identify new opportunities and optimize existing marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of modern marketing technology stack
- Experience with 3rd party data providers
- Experience with data-driven marketing planning process and organizational alignment
- Excellent planning, execution, time management and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to think creatively and use sound judgment when making business decisions
- Strong communication skills with executive team and peers
- Experience working with remote teams
- Good negotiation skills
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!