Senior Manager, Executive Recruiting at Dropbox
Senior Manager, Executive Recruiting
- Remote – US
Thank you for your interest in Dropbox careers. We are actively hiring for this position and look forward to reviewing your application. Dropbox is continuing to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic as the health and safety of our community, employees and candidates remain our number one priority. We appreciate your flexibility as we adapt our hiring processes during this evolving situation.
Dropbox is the world’s first smart workspace that helps people and teams focus on the work that matters. With more than 600 million registered users across 180 countries, we’re on a mission to design a more enlightened way of working. Dropbox is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, and has 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
Our recruiting team is responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people. We find and hire the people who help shape our product and our company. A key element of Dropbox’s success has been assembling an incredibly talented team across every function of the company. As we look to build upon our foundation for scale and continued growth, we are looking for a Senior Manager of Executive Recruiting to join our team.
Reporting to the Director, Executive Recruiting, you will manage a team responsible for Director, VP and C-level hiring at Dropbox, partner with our executives across the organization, and help us creatively evolve how we attract, hire and build an unforgettable experience for every candidate. The role will be responsible for the management and execution of a best in-class executive search process, while leading a dedicated and passionate team of executive recruiters. You will be measured on both personal and team results, and how you build our culture by living our values while attracting and retaining talent.
- Lead a team of recruiters that support Executive functions across Dropbox
- Drive a global executive recruiting strategy
- Partner with other HR teams to include Total Rewards, HRBP, People Analytics and Talent Management to help attract and close candidates
- Ensure that diversity and inclusion is the foundation of each search undertaken
- Leverage data and analytics to measure performance, influence business decisions and set strategy broadly within the org and cross functionally
- Lead others with empathy, courage and candor helping them grow while holding them accountable to excellent results
- May handle a small search-load of key VP and/or C-level searches
- Minimum of 8 years recruiting experience with at least 3+ years of executive search (at the Director+ level)
- Experience managing executive-level searches in technical and business disciplines
- Experience working with C-level executives and VPs to solve hiring needs
- Experience partnering with executive search firms and managing the process
- Previous experience leading a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Strong networking capabilities, and deep professional network that you can tap to accelerate executive pipeline development
- Strong project management skills with an organized approach to prioritizing, planning, and reprioritizing projects for self and direct reports
- Highly articulate and influential; able to crisply and credibly present, and affect change at all levels of the organization
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!