Senior Manager, Demand Generation and Campaigns
Remote – USA
THIS IS A REMOTE-BASED POSITION.
Calix is looking for a key leader driving growth and transformation in our demand generation team. The demand generation campaign and operations will be responsible for leading a team of campaign managers to design, develop, implement, manage performance, and continuously optimize demand generation at Calix to support the growth objectives of the business.
This individual will work closely with product marketing, field marketing and sales to define campaign objectives, understand and inform buyer personas, and create and execute campaigns that meet and exceed those targets.
- Driving continuing evolution of the Calix demand generation and campaign architecture for the Calix Brand and across platforms and segments. Leading the campaign management team to develop, execution and manage performance of marketing campaigns and ensuring activities and strategies are data-driven.
- Championing the data-driven marketing by leading the development of the marketing technology, including prioritization, organization training and influencing integration with other critical Calix systems.
- Leading a team of campaign managers to drive demand through new channels, identify new opportunities, and lead cross-sell and upsell campaigns with existing customers. This will include managing priorities for the team, driving new initiatives as Calix continues to build the campaign planning organization and discipline, and innovating on new ways to reach and engage with prospects and customers.
- Lead the effort performance management for campaign effectiveness and continuous improvement including proposing and helping define key performance indicators, working with sales automation to develop relevant analytics, and provide regular reporting and insights on how well campaigns are performing and action plans for improvement. This will include executive and cross-functional reporting.
- Manage the budget including planning and proactive management for the campaign planning team
- 6-8 years’ demand generation experience
- Has 3+ years in a leadership and management role
- Exceptional experience building, execution campaigns
- Strong industry and product knowledge
- Strong virtual team leader/ability to work effectively across functions/teams
- Deep experience with marketing automation and demonstrated experience leveraging marketing technology to simplify campaign execution and management skills.
- Expertise in lead nurture and progression
- Demonstrated management and coaching skills
- Remote – USA