Senior Manager, Business Operations (BizOps)
San Francisco HQ or Remote (US Only)
Webflow is a fast-growing startup on a mission to empower everyone to create software without having to learn to code. With over 45,000 paying customers, we’ve built a real business on the foundation of making complex website and application development much easier. We have a thriving business and a passionate community.
Now that we’ve found product market fit, Webflow is looking to hire a strong operator to kick off our Business Operations (BizOps) team and lead key strategic initiatives to drive our next phase of growth. In this role, you’ll report directly to the CEO to help Webflow accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
In this high leverage position, you’ll own and drive business-critical initiatives in close coordination with the founders and functional partners (finance, marketing, people, operations, growth, sales, etc.). It’s not an internal consulting position; you’ll work hands-on to drive projects through from hypothesis to implementation.
This is a full-time, salaried position that includes health, dental, and vision benefits; significant equity; and lots of awesome perks. We’re remote-friendly, so you can live wherever you want.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, implement, and operationalize high impact strategic initiatives
- Lead execution on impactful projects that directly influence business results
- Partner with other teams to execute strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency
- Perform analyses and research to inform growth decisions and prioritize opportunities
- Design, implement, and operationalize performance metrics at the company and functional levels
- Drive company-wide process improvements
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5+ years of work experience and background in management consulting and technology startups (especially SaaS business models)
- Are a curious, analytical and investigative thinker
- Have a solid track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Are highly productive and motivated by solving hard problems, and can operate in a kind and low-ego way that’s consistent with our core behaviors
- Have the ability to find the right metric to optimize and then optimize it
- Are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done in a fast-moving, ever-changing startup environment
- Have well rounded mix of business and technical acumen