Senior Manager, Accounting at Lucid
Senior Manager, Accounting
- REMOTE – US
- LUCID CORPORATE – ACCOUNTING
Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Our products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Gurgaon, Prague, and Hamburg.
Lucid seeks an organized, detail-oriented Senior Manager of Accounting with a positive, can-do attitude to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter who will learn our systems and processes, look to make improvements, and quickly become an integral part of our team. Furthermore, an ability to prioritize, work independently, and maintain a professional/friendly demeanor is essential in our fast-paced, collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Lead the financial close process for Lucid’s Service product lines – coordinate efforts to maintain schedule while ensuring that required financial data is properly captured, reconciled, documented, and disclosed in accordance with GAAP
- Improve and maintain accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Review and approve accounting transactions, maintain general ledger, and fiscal records
- Develop, train, prioritize, and manage accounting team to meet the company’s needs and objectives
- Assist with annual financial statement and statutory audits
- Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong cross-functional relationships
- Ad hoc financial reporting and analysis, as well as special projects as needed
- Work closely with other business units to identify solutions for process improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree & CPA preferred; MS or MBA preferred
- 4+ years of progressive accounting leadership experience required; 1-2+ years of public audit experience preferred
- Software as a Service/Technology industry experience preferred
- Knowledge and experience with GAAP, monthly close process, and audit facilitation
- Demonstrable experience in managing and coaching teams effectively
- Strong self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and as a cross-functional team member
- Excellent Excel and Technology skills required – Ability to quickly learn enterprise accounting software
- Team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a strong desire to automate and streamline manual processes
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
Lucid’s Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!