Senior Magento Solutions Architect at Retail Reinvented
We are seeking a Magento 2 experienced Technical Solutions Architect who is a strong leader and collaborative teammate. A major part of this role is to review and improve our current system processes. This will entail understanding the history of these processes, building relationships with stakeholders, making recommendations based on best practices, and reaching decisions through consensus. Experience in change management would be helpful.
You will be asked to oversee the actions of our developer team, responding to queries as they arise. Maintaining project quality and time-lines is required. Your technical expertise will matter as much as your ability to engage with our team and skillfully and empathetically identify pain points and create action plans. You will need to collaborate with the technical team, clients and account managers to help deliver continuity in our project management process while defining requirements in the preparation of roadmaps and technical specifications.
- Building relationships with our remotely distributed team, including Project Managers, Developers, and Project Coordinators
- Leading the team in technical direction during development by leading the decision-making process
- Reviewing and improving current processes and documentation
- Providing technical oversight to the development team
- Creating regular reporting on project progress and milestones
- Providing insight and effectively communicating with colleagues and clients how solutions will be implemented
- Developing solutions for internal and client projects
- Establishing code review and testing processes for improved product delivery
- At least 4+ years of Magento experience (Certification is a plus!)
- Experienced in leading teams
- Organized, detail-oriented
- 4+ years of eCommerce development experience
- 4+ years of PHP experience
- 4+ years of MySQL experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
Flexible work schedule to complement primary office hours between 7AM and 4PM PST Monday – Friday.
Location: US Locations Only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!