Senior Logistics Analyst at UnitedHealth Group
Title: Sr. Logistics Analyst – Telecommute
job category: Corporate Services
OptumRx, a UnitedHealth Group company, with over 28,000 employees globally, specializes in the delivery, clinical management and affordability of prescription medications and consumer health products. Our goal is to deliver high-quality, integrated services to promote optimal outcomes, superior savings and outstanding client and consumer experiences. We make healthier happen by creating smarter health care connections to help more than 65 million consumers nationwide realize improved care, lower costs and a better overall experience. This is a place like no other and where you’ll do your life’s best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Mines data from various sources to pull together a holistic view of the carrier network and carrier network performance
- Analyzes performance across all services, lanes and carriers in order to make recommendations that improve service levels, protect the member experience, considers shipping costs and reduces resends
- Partners with Logistics team, carriers and other internal partners to execute against recommendations
- Works with the site to coordinate the carrier and/or service moves
- Works with Managers to track costs and impacts of moves on resends, member calls, Net Promoter Score (NPS), etc.
- Recommends and manages the addition of couriers, regional carriers, consolidators and how/where each are used within the network
- Analyzes actual shipments against preferred zones by carrier and makes recommendations for better order routing throughout the pharmacy network
- Works with both backend and frontend partners on weather event management and planning
- Leads/Supports ad hoc Logistics projects where required
- Supports new BI tool and Transportation Management System implementations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelors’ Degree or Higher in Supply Chain, Business or another related field
- 5+ years of data analytics experience
- 3+ years of Carrier Logistics experience
- Excellent communication skills with peers and leaders
- Excellent presentation skills with peers and leaders
- Autonomous and self-starter
- Passion for making improvement within carrier network
- Travel 5% annually
- Expert Excel skills
- SQL, SSRS, Tableau, PowerBI, dashboarding, carrier management, etc.
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Additional Job Detail Information
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!