Senior Legal Operations Consultant at Epiq Systems Inc.
Senior Legal Operations Consultant
- Remote USA
It’s fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq’s Legal Business Advisory team is seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial individual to join our team of legal operations experts in the role of Senior Consultant. Epiq’s LBA group is well-known and recognized for our strong marketplace position, and we are looking for smart, resourceful, and driven consultants in whom we can invest heavily to mentor and develop the future leaders of our profession.
The successful candidate will work directly with Epiq clients on a broad range of legal business, operational, and performance management-related projects.
We’re looking for motivated, engaged, and entrepreneurial strategic thinkers who know how to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Work experience should demonstrate driving clear “wins” – meaning, you should be able to walk us through a few examples of times when, had it not been for your existence, results would not have been delivered.
- Responsible for ensuring high-quality consulting, advisory, and project management services.
- Participate in the development and execution of service offerings and project methodologies
- Assist in solution development for client projects
- Execute implementation strategies, business requirements analysis, and solution architecture
- Project scoping, execution and management, and client satisfaction
- Project management, timeline, and resource coordination
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Build and maintain strong technology vendor relationships
- Legal operations and ELM software experience preferred
- Epiq professional staff are highly regarded and highly influential members of the legal solutions market. The successful candidate can demonstrably:
- Synthesize multiple sources of information, apply conceptual models, recognize patterns and draw and defend conclusions;
- Confidently interact with members, thought leaders, clients and vendors whether over the telephone or in person;
- Create project plans and prioritize workstreams necessary to lead projects with direction;
- Deliver high quality output, no matter what. Can identify and occasionally lead targeted change initiatives. Takes initiative to seek out such opportunities;
- Collaborate effectively across the Company practice areas;
- Craft a presentation story line and create compelling visuals that demonstrate it;
- Build relationships with colleagues and provide “ear to the ground” to assist leadership team. Suggests solutions, rather than simply airing complaints.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly self-motivated with an exceptional ability to multi-task and able to work independently with little supervision
- Big 4 Consulting or similar experience strongly preferred
- Legal operations/ELM experience preferred
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Legal business experience preferred, but not required
- Must be able to present portfolio of work, including writing and work product samples
- Competitive salary based on experience. Competitive benefits package. Strong opportunities for growth and development in a dynamic, supportive, high-caliber environment.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!