Senior, Lead Quality Assurance Engineer at CafeMedia
Senior/Lead QA Engineer
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
CafeMedia is looking for a Senior/Lead QA Engineer to fill a critical role on our team. Working closely with other members of the technology team, you will be a vital contributor helping us to create great products that are stable, scalable, and as bug-free as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to take significant ownership of a production system at scale. With over 75MM monthly users and traffic that is continually growing there is no shortage of important problems to be solved, and each improvement immediately benefits millions of users who view our sites as important daily resources. Our users love us and when you help work to make the site faster and more reliable they will love you, too (anonymously).
- Work with Tech and Product partners to completely understand product requirements
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and scripts
- Perform detailed testing and clearly track and communicate findings
- Find lots of bugs!
- Work toward becoming an expert in how our products work
- Take ownership of the quality of the products you test
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is inquisitive, creative, expressive, and views QA as a true partnership with Product and Development
- 3+ years experience in developing and executing test cases
- Experience using a ticketing system like JIRA
- Experience with bug tracking in Git
- Experience testing user or customer-facing web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using automated tools like Selenium preferred
- Highly organized, flexible, deadline driven and detail oriented
- Experience testing across multiple browsers and devices
- Understanding of the different ways data are processed (ETL jobs, AWS glue jobs, APIs, sequel database structure and queries) is a nice to have
- Bonus: knowledge and experience with automation
CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!