Senior IT Support Specialist at Ginger Mental Health
Title: Sr. IT Support Specialist, UK
Location: Remote – U.S.
Headspace Health is looking for a Sr. IT Support Specialist, reporting into our Manager, IT Operations. The Sr. IT Support Specialist must have an understanding of support principles, project management fundamentals, strategy and technical acumen. They should be an autonomous critical thinker and problem-solver with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required. The primary focus of our Sr. IT Support Specialist will be to provide end-user support to our growing staff around the world, with a focus on our London office and International personnel via our ticketing system utilizing email, chat, video and phone communications.
How your skills and experience will come to life at Headspace:
- Provide Tier 1 and Tier 2 support for situations requiring in-depth technical expertise
- Provide technical support and/or training for systems, services and platforms in person, via email, via video conferencing, and by phone
- Being resourceful and having a curious mind to find and solve the root causes of technical issues
- Assisting with the management of the support queue to ensure issues are prioritized based on business needs, ensuring issues are successfully resolved
- Being an excellent communicator who enjoys working independently and as part of a team
- Serve as a resource to more junior IT specialists
- Strong customer focus mentality
- Eagerness to learn and interest in developing new skills
- Willingness to adapt and prioritize in real-time to meet business need
What you’ve accomplished:
- 5+ years experience in a similar role, ideally supporting 300+ users in tech/creative industries
- Extensive experience with Mobile Device Management platforms (JAMF, Intune a plus)
- Experience with Project Management principles (ITIL, PMI, etc.)
- Experience with Vendor management.
- Experience using and monitoring a ticketing system, adhering to variable SLAs (ServiceNow a plus)
- Experience with Google Workspace Enterprise administration required
- Experience with SaaS application access management via Single Sign On (SSO) required (Okta experience a plus)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 software and user management
- Experience supporting collaboration and video telepresence systems, remotely and in-person.
- Experience supporting macOS and associated imaging technologies (BASH scripting a plus)
- Experience supporting Windows 10 (Command Line / PowerShell a plus)
- Intermediate understanding of change management and IT security principals
- Intermediate understanding of wired and wireless networking technologies a plus (Cisco Meraki preferred)
- Available to assist with after hours support for urgent requests
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace Health, please apply with your resume and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.