Sr. IT Recruiter
Req #: R-97775
Location: Virtual, US
Job Category: Human Resources
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Concentrix is adding to its Professional Recruiting team that is fueling the growth of the company throughout North America. We are seeking an experienced IT Recruiter to be a consultant to our business groups and provide full lifecycle recruiting expertise to find, attract and hire the talent that will bring our vision to reality. You will translate the business imperatives into sourcing strategies that meet not only the current business need, but drive the creation of talent pipelines that will enable Concentrix to make a better future possible through our amazing business solutions.
- Consult with IT customers to deeply understand business strategies and talent needs.
- Use labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team, manager or internal stakeholders.
- Conduct lead generation, research and sourcing of qualified candidates.
- Influence hiring managers and business groups on talent plans to support business needs.
- A thirst for continuous learning and passion in recruiting and discovering and exploiting new candidate channels.
- 5-7 years of Executive and/or search firm recruiting experience within IT, with a focus on passive candidate generation and full life-cycle recruitment.
- A well-earned and verifiable reputation as an IT Recruiter.
- Deep knowledge of the external environment, market trends, competitors, labor market and general talent availability.
- You will have exceptional search, candidate development and assessment skills and experience.
- Clear written and spoken communication. Experience in negotiation, advising and influencing executive leadership. Proven Leadership skills and excellent program management
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Polite pushback when required.
- Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.
- Robust experience using social media channels to engage and develop relationships with external candidates.
- Project management skills to identify, define, plan and execute local and regional staffing projects or hiring activities successfully, engaging stakeholders as appropriate.
- The ability to collaborate in a team environment, considering as many viewpoints as possible
- Experience recruiting IT talent within Robotics, Automation and other cutting edge technologies
What we Offer:
- A rapidly growing company with significant career growth opportunities
- A culture committed to teamwork and continuous improvement
- An attractive compensation package including medical, dental; PTO, paid holidays.
Concentrix Corporation is the global business process outsourcing division of SYNNEX Corporation with award-winning expertise in providing our clients with platforms and services to support the customer lifecycle. From locations in the Philippines, China, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, the United States, United Kingdom, Hungary, India and Japan, our more than 45,000 employees support millions of transactions in multiple languages and countries worldwide. Concentrix Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation. Come experience the Concentrix difference!
Note: This document describes typical duties and responsibilities and is not intended to limit management from assigning other work as desired.
Concentrix – A SYNNEX Corporation Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer M/F/D/V and is committed to the Quality Policy.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.