Senior IT Auditor at A-lign
Title: Senior IT Auditor – HITRUST
- Location: United States
- Classifications: Remote
ABOUT THE ROLE
The HITRUST Senior Consultant will have responsibilities that include standard project execution and client service activities. The HITRUST Senior Consultant must have a high-level of understanding with the HITRUST Common Security Framework (CSF) Controls.
A-LIGN employs a business model that builds on the best of what the largest security firms have to offer, such as the ability to offer high quality professionals a variety of project experience with high profile clients. What sets us apart is that we have eliminated time reporting, chargeability goals, and sales pressure. We offer our employees virtual employment.
This position is open nationwide – candidates living anywhere in the United States can apply.
REPORTS TO: Managing Consultant
PAY CLASSIFICATION: Full-Time, Exempt
- Plan and execute engagements under the direction of a member of the management team
- Lead assessments and onsite testing
- Lead scoping calls about system boundaries
- Communicate clearly with clients regarding evidence
- Master’s degree, or bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Two years of experience with HITRUST engagements
- Experience conducting audits against HIPAA/HITECH Security Rule
- Currently holds HITRUST CSF Practitioner (CCSFP) and CISA, or other relevant certifications such as CISSP, HCISPP, CIPP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- A high degree of motivation
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Merit Bonus
- Parking Allowance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- TSA Precheck Reimbursement
- Flu Shot Reimbursement
- Flexible Paid Time Off
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!