Senior iOS Engineering at Sherpany
Senior iOS Engineering
- Remote Worldwide
Sherpany`s mission is to give back time by turning formal meetings from time-wasters into value-creators. Our team is building a mobile and web based platform that allows effective choice making by digitally transforming meetings and decision making processes. In cutting administrative, organizational and repetitive work Sherpany`s platform is actively sparing resources like paper, shipping and transportation. Within the next 5 years we aim to give back over 2 Mio. hours of extra time to people making decisions thereby enabling them to focus on value-adding work. Our headquarter is located in Zurich and we have offices in Lisbon, Berlin, Paris, Milan and Wroclaw.
Your new role:
Together with your mobile team you will design responsive applications, which are used by hundreds of clients before, during and after their meetings. You will be involved in all phases of the development lifecycle, including requirements gathering, specification review as well as monitoring development results and providing technical support for existing applications. Furthermore, you support the team in testing, deployment, documentation and code reviews. With your colleagues you share knowledge, ideas and contribute to agile projects.
This job is for you, if:
- you have proven experience in developing apps for iPads or Iphone devices with iOS/Objective C/Swift or similar
- you bring 2+ years of software industry experience
- you have user-centric focus and strong sense of ownership, drive, and proactive working style
- you are experienced with agile methodologies and mindset
How you can imagine us:
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- We work with modern Apple products; every employee receives an own MacBook
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us, which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
Looking forward having you on our team soon!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!