Senior Interactive Designer at Frame.io
Senior Interactive Designer
New York or Remote
Work on web design for our product launches and marketing campaigns to drive product awareness, user acquisition, activation, and retention.
Frame.io is changing the future of how videos are made by helping over 1 million creative professionals seamlessly collaborate from all over the world.
We’re backed by Accel, FirstMark, Insight Partners, SignalFire, Jared Leto, and a host of other amazing investors. Our market-leading product is used and loved by companies such as Turner, Disney, NASA, Snapchat, BBC, BuzzFeed, TED, Adobe, Udemy, and many more.
We’re in an exciting period of growth and are always seeking extremely talented and passionate individuals who share our vision for helping visual content creators produce their best work.
About the Role
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join our Creative Studio team. This role will work on web design for product launches and marketing campaigns for Frame.io and Frame.io Enterprise, working closely with product marketers and Copywriters to ship great work that drives product awareness, user acquisition, activation, and retention.
As a Senior Interactive Designer at Frame.io, you will create strong cross-functional relationships across the Marketing team and beyond. Your work will improve the Design team as a whole, as you branch out and help others at the team and company grow.
- Embody our values—you’re ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- 4–6+ years of experience designing websites and a relevant work portfolio that shows a strong product design process
- Execute on all phases of the design process—from wire framing and designing brand visuals to completing engineering handoff
- Craft A/B tests and multivariate experiments, learn from experiment results, and adapt to changing situations
- Transform marketing insights into informed design decisions
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure seamless handoff of designs for development
- Strong technical skills, as well as empathy and vision
- Take ownership; you’re a self-starter and enjoy driving projects from beginning to end
- Highly organized and efficient; can handle multiple projects and hit deadlines on time
- Effectively communicate ideas and design decisions and reason through proposals
- Appreciation of the user journey as it applies to marketing—from problem-solving through to detailed visual design solutions
- Growth mindset; you like using marketing insights to inform design decisions and know how to balance creative and tactical priorities
- Lead our marketing design efforts on interactive channels
- Form best practice on how we create and operate our digital ecosystem
- Mentor junior designers on our team and help elevate our overall output
- Form strong relationships with our internal stakeholders and our Creative Developer team
- Competitive salary and equity
- Paid parental leave for primary or secondary caregivers
- Unlimited PTO and designated Volunteering paid time off
- Yearly stipend for learning and development
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance and OneMedical membership
- Flexible Spending Account
- Monthly Work from Home Stipend
- 1 paid company-wide holiday for each month in the calendar year
- All-company week-long winter and summer breaks
Our philosophy is simple. At Frame.io, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives allows us to elevate each other and helps us build a better product for our users.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants’ qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!