Senior Integration Developer at nCino
Senior Integration Developer
nCino offers exciting career opportunities for individuals who want to join the worldwide leader in cloud banking.
The Integration Developer works closely with team leadership, clients, third party vendors, and product development to create and maintain external integrations and their related features into the nCino application.
- Work with team leads to integrate third party systems into the nCino application
- Participate in the full development process
- Resolve continuous integration issues
- Resolve bugs in existing integrations
- Develop release patches and bug fixes to integrations
- Work with team members using scrum to develop
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of related experience or a combination of experience, education, & extraordinary performance
- Knowledge of writing code using an agile methodology
- Collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills
- Solid communication and troubleshooting skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate with multiple levels of the organization
- Team oriented but able to work autonomously
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and maintain deadlines
- Understanding of integration concepts and real-time interaction
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, and WebServices
- Salesforce.com experience
- Force.com APEX development experience
- Java development experience
- Knowledge in the Financial Services
- Experience using an ETL tool
If you thrive in a high-energy, entrepreneurial environment, we invite you to share your passion, ideas and excitement at nCino.
nCino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability, genetics or other protected groups. In addition to federal law requirements, nCino complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!