Senior Technical Risk Analyst at Iterable
Senior Technical Risk Analyst
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
How you will make an impact
We are looking for an experienced analyst who is a motivated team player. You have a high level of passion for cybersecurity and guide positive change in our risk posture. You’ll report directly to the Senior Manager, Technical Risk Management.
You enjoy bringing our teams together to find the simplest and best solutions while ensuring the details are not overlooked. You’re constantly learning and applying a broad range of skills and working with an experienced management team dedicated to ensuring Iterable’s success and your career growth.
Iterable is experiencing growth and we need your depth of experience to help us grow and improve our security and compliance methodologies. We’re looking to expand our growing organization with teammates who are curious, willing to embrace challenges, all while keeping our values of Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, and Balance top of mind. One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Contribute to development and continuous improvement of vulnerability management strategy, program and operational processes
- Maintain and curate improvements to our vulnerability management / risk register processes and data
- Lead communication and escalation planning and communications for vulnerabilities (risks)
- Establish partnerships with other teams to guide Service level agreement (SLA) compliance for remediation activities
- Contribute to compliance-motivated security and privacy assessments
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience building successful risk management partnerships with engineering organizations
- A customer service mindset using collaboration and influence as your primary engagement methods
- Some experience developing policies and procedures
- Working knowledge of risk assessment fundamentals (impact analysis, residual risk analysis, and mitigation strategies)
- Prior exposure and technical experience with understanding application and infrastructure vulnerabilities; especially in cloud environments.
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’re rethinking traditional workplace planning and looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we’ve moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $160,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!